Holt Poker Tour

I was going to try to run a tournament on August 15th, but with Moose's tournament just before and the one in Milton the same day, I am going to forget it and try again for sometime in September.

Comments

• Buzzzardd wrote: »
    I was going to try to run a tournament on August 15th, but with Moose's tournament just before and the one in Milton the same day, I am going to forget it and try again for sometime in September.
    Aha! recognized where the real poker is played huh? lol, looking forward to your next one Dave, they are always good....

Boooooooo!

If you are looking for a date I can make September 15th

Prophet 22
  • If you are looking for a date I can make September 15th

Not too many Tuesday night tourney's on the Holt tour. If you meant the 19th of September, Buzzzard and I are both trying to be busy that day.
  • Not too many Tuesday night tourney's on the Holt tour. If you meant the 19th of September, Buzzzard and I are both trying to be busy that day.

I actually meant Sept 26th.

Prophet 22
  • If you are looking for a date I can make September 15th

Prophet 22

That's very sweet. Most people just use eHarmony, Brent . . . :D
  • I actually meant Sept 26th.

Prophet 22

Tramp. :D
  • I actually meant Sept 26th.

Prophet 22

Okay, I will shoot for September 26th at 3:30.

That makes your money...I mean you...available for my tourney now right?
  • moose wrote: »
    That makes your money...I mean you...available for my tourney now right?

Sorry, I have a golf tournament all weekend.