09' Dodge Journey R.I.P. 30,000km

I can't freak'n believe it. I drove all over yesterday, from Woodbridge to Scarberia to Richmond Hill then back to beloved Barrie. Stopped at the Walmart to get some paper for the printer and done. It was jumping, grinding then nothing. Reverse, forward, nothing. I have the top warranty coverage on it but now I want it to die two more times before the warranty ends cus I get a new one then. Nice to have dreams.......

Comments

• Are you sure with all that driving you didn't just run out of gas.
  • Hey I should've looked at the gauge then. Man what was I thinking. lol
  • Naah . . . sounds like a good old Dodge tranny to me. Should have bought a Cube.
  • I'm a bit pissed but I would have been more pissed if I were still in T.O. and it died. I had my 8 year old and my wife with me, hockey gear, etc...........lol
  • GM, taking the G out of Go.
  • I'm a bit pissed but I would have been more pissed if I were still in T.O. and it died. I had my 8 year old and my wife with me, hockey gear, etc...........lol

So, did it die? Or were you out of gas? Come on pal, my sense of haha needs to know . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    So, did it die? Or were you out of gas? Come on pal, my sense of haha needs to know . . .

Went to see and the tranie is a gonner. DIED. Got me a sweet ride in the mean time though, a P/T Cruiser. WooooooooooooHooooooooooooooooo!:rage:
  • Ugh. Good luck with that. And good luck with the Dodge. Those trannies suck balls.
  • :rage:
    I can't freak'n believe it. I drove all over yesterday, from Woodbridge to Scarberia to Richmond Hill then back to beloved Barrie. Stopped at the Walmart to get some paper for the printer and done. It was jumping, grinding then nothing. Reverse, forward, nothing. I have the top warranty coverage on it but now I want it to die two more times before the warranty ends cus I get a new one then. Nice to have dreams.......

I can't freak'n believe it, not once but twice F'n.S.I's.:rage: This is #2 on my short list.....Come on #3, Daddy need's a new carrrrrrrrrrrr.
  • :rage:

I can't freak'n believe it, not once but twice F'n.S.I's.:rage: This is #2 on my short list.....Come on #3, Daddy need's a new carrrrrrrrrrrr.

Finally after the 2nd breakdown I have my beloved Journey back, all seems well.
    I hope I'm not walking home from Toronto tomorrow. lol
  • Finally after the 2nd breakdown I have my beloved Journey back, all seems well.
    I hope I'm not walking home from Toronto tomorrow. lol

Prior to my vacation I had dropped my Journey off in Cornwall, Ont at the Chrysler dealership where I bought it from. They wanted me to take it to them because I felt that it was still not working properly, so I left it there for the past two weeks. I have to say they know what they're doing because the Journey is working fantastic, no thuds, ticks, loud engine noise or burning smell coming from the engine. Barrie Chrysler on the other hand has no idea on how to repair a vehicle, IDIOTS, IDIOTS, IDIOTS.

I hope to never write in this thread again, lmao.