Full Tilt New Client Software Preview

Online Poker at Full Tilt Poker - Download: New Client Software Preview

Just downloaded it and I must say it is awesome! Tonnes and tonnes of filters, finally!!

Comments

• wat??????
  • You can filter cash games just like on stars, as well as sngs, tourneys, etc...
  • Haven't we been able to do this for a long time? I ahve used the filter for sng's for some time now..or is this a new thing for cash games?
  • New thing for cash games, I've been waiting for this for quite a while! It's much easier to table select now!
  • yeah the lack of a filter for cash games has been quite annoying. finally they've decided to add it. i'll probably download the beta this afternoon and give it a try.

EDIT: just out of curiousity, is this like a "use at your own risk" sort of thing? for example, i'm playing some tournament, make the final table, then bam, the software fizzles out because of some beta glitch and i lose out of the tournament (sounds plausible :P).
  • lol surprisingly it's running great, better than when I was forced to update my full tilt. I've experienced absolutely no problems with it!
  • I'll wait til they force me to auto update :D
  • I've lost $150+ in frozen hu sngs since the last update and am still waiting )it's been a week) for a response from support.
  • they have also lost the big game players, like where did gus,durr and those guys go???, ever since the updates they have disappeared