Welcome Sun Poker to PF.ca + $250 Added Private Tournament

Hey Guys,

Just want to welcome one of our latest sponsors to the site: Sun Poker. As many of you know, Sun Poker is one of the older online poker sites and recently moved to the iPoker Network (many of you may have accounts there). As a special to PokerForum.ca members, Sun Poker is offering new players an exclusive 200% up to $600 bonus. SunPoker has one of the most competitive and best VIP programs compared to all online poker sites where they reward players with points that can be cashed in for real money at any time during the month. This can equate to much higher returns than rakeback in some cases plus lots of special player promotions.

Finally, Sunpoker is going to setup a private tournament for PokerForum.ca members so you can give it a shot. Here are the details:

Name: PokerForumCA
Password: pokerca
Date: August 2nd
Time: 23:00 GMT
Buy-in: $5
Fee: $0
Added cash: $250

Best,

Graham

Comments

• 4pm pacific then if I figured it out right.

Probably be at a BBQ at that point but considering the experiment thread, the post and fold approach is probably my best chance anyway!
  • If I'm not mistaken, we used to be sponsored by Sun Poker (or maybe another name prior to a name change?).
  • you sure you wanna make the pw public?
  • Reminder... this game is today for those interested.
  • Their sign up bonus says 100% up to 500. did they change the offer in the last few days?
  • SuitedPair wrote: »
    Their sign up bonus says 100% up to 500. did they change the offer in the last few days?

The links on this site are tracked to a special bonus. You should be able to verify with the live support, but from what they told me you will get 200%
  • Well I registered, but I'm the only one... A free $250.. for me!

Only 15 min left to register...
  • Aw darn, tournament cancelled, said not enough players.. Free $250. down the drain.... I already had planned how to spend it...
  • argh, just downloading now, looks like I won't make it in time...
  • compuease wrote: »
    Aw darn, tournament cancelled, said not enough players.. Free $250. down the drain.... I already had planned how to spend it...

I guess nobody likes free money here. Sorry you were the only one Jeff.
  • I wanted to play, but the timing was bad. Sorry.
  • Damn I forgot! I was going to post and fold as I was out fishing and BBQing all day