Hamilton

anything in the hamilton niagara area ??

Comments

• I'm in Ancaster/Hamilton too!!!!!
  • also from the hammer. i didn't think there was anyone else out here :)

i haven't seen or heard of a game in hamilton in quite some time. a long while ago there used to be a big tournament at hamilton mountain bowl. $20 buy-in, 1st was usually around $1000, as soon as tables were closed they'd run $20 SNGs on them all night. no rake was taken, just had to buy liquor there. has been closed down for a long time now.
  • there are probably a few hundred poker clubs up and running in Toronto; with Hamilton's population base, I be surprized if there wasn't a few running. Be a great place to open a club.
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    there are probably a few hundred poker clubs up and running in Toronto; with Hamilton's population base, I be surprized if there wasn't a few running. Be a great place to open a club.

i agree 100%. i know of none however. if anyone has heard of any i'd love to know about it.
  • Yes, I too am looking for a place to play!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Ok boys and girls, its time for Hamilton to step up and get a place to play. I have no chips or cards but can organize like no one's business.
  • i've got a regular game every tues/thurs starting up... let me know if you're interested

you can contact me via email or msn at
    poker.in.hamilton@gmail.com

regards
    R