MON TO SUNDAY 1/2NL - 2/5 NL Action!

Monday - 2/5NL hourly high hand full pay out/End of night JP Toronto east
Tuesday - 2/5NL - EON JP - Toronto pacific mall
Wednesday - 2/5 NL hourly high hand full pay out/End of night JP. Consistent 2 table/wrap around night, great action. Toronto east
Thursday - 1/2 NL 5/5 NL Toronto Pacific Mall Toronto east
Friday - 2/5NL 5/5NL EON JP - TORONTO east/Pacific Mall
Saturday - 2/5 NL - hourly high hand full pay out/End of night JP Great Action. Toronto
Sunday - 2/5 NL - EON JP Toronto east

Great service, great food, Amazing action!
Contact the Poker Bug - 647-836-0996
All games start at 9PM, call to reserve a spot.

Comments

• Wow and I'm getting flack about the legalities of my amateur league. Very interesting.....LOL
    Monday - 2/5NL hourly high hand full pay out/End of night JP Toronto east
    Tuesday - 2/5NL - EON JP - Toronto pacific mall
    Wednesday - 2/5 NL hourly high hand full pay out/End of night JP. Consistent 2 table/wrap around night, great action. Toronto east
    Thursday - 1/2 NL 5/5 NL Toronto Pacific Mall Toronto east
    Friday - 2/5NL 5/5NL EON JP - TORONTO east/Pacific Mall
    Saturday - 2/5 NL - hourly high hand full pay out/End of night JP Great Action. Toronto
    Sunday - 2/5 NL - EON JP Toronto east

Great service, great food, Amazing action!
    Contact the Poker Bug - 647-836-0996
    All games start at 9PM, call to reserve a spot.
  • Wow and I'm getting flack about the legalities of my amateur league. Very interesting.....LOL

But he's not claiming it's legal! You really aren't used to seeing all the club operations are you?
  • Nor did I state that my endeavour was legal, but there it was, every opinion on how It will be bad because "no one has any self control and they will bring out the cash" and ruin my business and the bars. Oh, and do you really believe that I haven't been to or played at the clubs in T.O.? If you are any type of local player you will have been to numerous games from Windsor to Seneca to Rama and games in between. I'm an amateur player who sometimes wins some cash and a tourney or two and views the whole N.L. Texas Hold'em game as a way for me to compete seeing as actual sports are too dam hard on my aging body. LOL
    compuease wrote: »
    But he's not claiming it's legal! You really aren't used to seeing all the club operations are you?
  • 2/5 Nl this Monday toronto area great action, lots of cannons
  • sent you a text, never heard back?
  • I'm interested in attending. What is the rake? What sort of hours is the club open? Any hotels near by / can a ride be arranged?