Easy one click vote

Hey all, a good friend of mine and fellow Canucklehead poker player is trying to win a Cube!!

If you can help out by voting that would be sweet!! It is a poker video and not too bad if you actually watch it..lol!!

Cube Poker | Win a Nissan Cube

Comments

• Voted, not a bad video.
  • Voted.
  • voted, wait til Milo gets a look at this.... Imagine someone actually trying to win a cube.... :)
  • Voted.

I also learned that 5 Cubes are the immortal nuts :D
  • Sorry...can't do it

I can't allow myself to let others suffer like that

oh what the hell, I voted too
  • lol 5 cubes
    voted
  • Done, liked the video!
  • Liked the video also.

Voted from my Blackberry, Home PC and Work PC???

Steiner
  • You guys rock! I will make him sign up here too and post some nonsense..lol
  • Voted. Cool vid. And, for the record, our own Dave Scharf was up for one of these in Saskatchewan.

A pox on all those who cannot see the simple elegance of my rolling brick.
  • Almost purchased the cube, loved it but settled for the Ford Ranger on price and towing Milo. Voted for the video as well.
  • The Ranger is cheaper? Maybe as a base model? No argument, because I am not interested in towing stuff, but curious as to a price comparison, considering all the stuff that is standard in my wheeled box.

Okay, checked out the Ford site. Ranger base model is more expensive than Cube. Does not come with the features Cube has (6 airbags, DVC, A/C, etc.) standard. So, if you're towing capability is worth approx $700.00 + taxes, more power to you (sorry for the pun). I thought about the Ranger for a while, but price took it off my list, as I would have needed the SuperCab, which is even more $$$. They're a great truck, though.
  • rite after fonixs klass

miltunne slimm