West Coast CPF Golf/Poker Tourney Ideas

I live around Vancouver.

Do we want and try and start one here for the west coast chapter?

Post if you can golf in or around Vancouver this summer along with a poker game after?

I have ran a couple of golf tournaments before. Best ball, email me your handycaps, we make teams and book a course and date.

Maybe need sponsors Graham do you know of anything?

Post here if interested

Steiner

Comments

• Maybe if these work out we could have another one in Vegas, east vs west..... I'm in!
  • That would be nice but it is mid July and I would expect that I maybe able to get a September booking if we had a few people by the end of July.

Then we can think about the WSO [Golf and Poker]GP in Vegas.:)

Steiner
  • compuease wrote: »
    Maybe if these work out we could have another one in Vegas, east vs west..... I'm in!

That would be an awsome idea! You are paying, right?
  • I would be up for a West coast version!!

Handicap? Wtf is that? I play a mean game of whackfuck though..
  • Graham wrote: »
    That would be an awsome idea! You are paying, right?

Awesome idea, of COURSE Jeff is paying, the man has been on a heater the last year. Whats a few thousand between friends. :)
  • I don't think there is much of a Vancouver contingent on CPF.

I do live in Vancouver, and while I don't care for golf much, I'd love to hear about any home games you play in. They can be a little tough to find.
  • dinobot wrote: »
    I don't think there is much of a Vancouver contingent on CPF.

Can't you just ask around in the other little towns around in Western Canada, Edmonton, Calgary, Regina, Wiinnipeg, etc... They're all pretty close aren't they? Only 3 or 4 thousand people or so out there anyhow... :)

Just trying to stir the pot a little for the east/west competition...
  • Yes it maybe a pipedream because we are so scattered.

But I thought I would throw it out there till end of July.

Even at 8 people that would be two foursomes and a nice ring game after.

I run Paulson chips with Copag and Modiano Cards so I have a good setup for a game.

If this all Fails by end of the month maybe we should think about a venue to just sit down a play poker for a few hours in the wet coast.

Steiner
  • Steiner wrote: »
    If this all Fails by end of the month maybe we should think about a venue to just sit down a play poker for a few hours in the wet coast.
    Steiner

Please drop a line at dinosaurcourt@gmail.com for any home tourney's or what have you that you may be spreading.