K/w Rib and Craft Beer fest?

Hey all

Just wondering who's going to this... I'm going to hook up with an old co-worker, and maybe drag another person or two along... probably heading over on the Saturday...

Mark

Comments

• Hmmm lets see...a day with Mark when he is drunk and annoying and has 'special sauce' around his lips.
  • Pfft..

Shows what moose knows.... I don't even eat the ribs! :)

Mark
  • We'll be there.

Get there early if you don't want to spend 2 hours in line for BBQ.

Downtown Kitchener Ribfest & Craft Beer Show - Ribfest Kitchener - Home
  • Any suggestions on where to park?
  • ....... Good question...

I may just cab it up from Mario's... ;)

Mark
  • moose wrote: »
    Any suggestions on where to park?

There's a parking lot at the corner of Water/Charles st. I'm pretty sure it's free on Saturday. Just a short walk up Joseph to Victora Park.

Google Maps

Wraych and I will try to be there for 2pm. Moose what time are you heading down? Text me when you guys arrive.
  • There's a lot of construction going on down that way... is it still there? Is this the one that used to be across from Kelly's place?

Hey Johnnie, any chance of snaking a ride? ;)

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    There's a lot of construction going on down that way... is it still there? Is this the one that used to be across from Kelly's place?

I'm not sure about construction, but it's NOT by Kellys place. It's by the TD Canada Trust building, close to Victoria St.

Yes, we can pick you up. Is Mario coming too? That's all I can fit in with the baby seat in the car.

EDIT: Don't forget to bring a lawn chair, and the glasses from previous KWRF&CBS
  • I'll remember a chair (I hope), I don't have those glasses anymore, will buy more, and I think Mario's working

Mark
  • Who wants to host a poker game if we're rained out?
  • Worn out from softball finals so not ribbing but could do BCC later this evening.