The CookCrew needs your help.

Hello friends,

Recently I entered our family into a contest to win our dream vacation. We need your help, it will only take a moment of your time. Please go to this link http://blog.homeaway.com/node/357 and vote for us.
It would be great ifyou could forward this email to others you think may be willing to help uswin our dream vacation. Voting closes July 16 at 2:00pm please don't delay voting.

The place we chose was Hawaii. We choose this place because Julie and Jessica would love to swim with dolphins, Jonathan has been saying for years that he wants to be a solider and we thought it would be amazing opportunity for hom to visit Pearl Harbor. Joshua and Jason are pretty easy and Mommy wants to go anywhere hot and sunny!!

The only way this becomes a possibility is with your help and the help of those you know. I spent some time on the site and found somebody with 646 votes and another who had 313 because they promised to draw to take other another couple on vacation with them. :(
I am not one to give up easily, even though I don't have that over 300 friends to help vote I am sure if we worked together we could come up with that many votes.

I have created a facebook group called "Help the Cook Crew win a dream vacation" you can visit it here http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=99945562778 and join to leave comments

Below is a copy of what we submitted (which can also be read following theabove link)

Help us celebrate overcoming hurdles! The last 2 years for my family has been full of hurdles that my family have had to overcome! 2 years ago I was really sick with migraines and difficulties sleeping. I hurt and was exhausted all the time. After cat scans, blood work, mri's, visits to a neurologist there was no diagnosis. In October of 2008 we discovered the source of my problems, black mold under the sink in the kitchen. As a mother of 5, I spend a lot in time in the kitchen making meals and snacks and cleaning up afterwards. We had to completely gut the kitchen to remove the mold. Then in December there was a flood in our basement. Then in March my husband and I where in a car accident in which I am still recovering from. May leads us to our son needing educational therapy which cost over $1200. Add to the mix I am homeschooling my 5 children ages 8-13. My children have been amazing through all of these challenges hardly complaining about the extra work they need to do like, completely taking over the laundry, bringing ice packs, heating pads,or other household chores. They have really stepped up to help! We would love to be able to take them on an amazing vacation and we are looking to you for help.

Thank you for your support in making this dream a reality

Trevor, Jennifer, Jason, Jonathan, Julie, Jessica and Joshua Cook
AKA The CookCrew

Comments