OMG I Made Another Final Table!

Comments

• Chop Suey 184 smackers
  • Coming in to betssonss 10r 7k GT final table sitting 5/10. First day back to poker is treating me well

(lost a 14k pot AJ v A6 AIPF in the 162 though, boo)

88 v 1010 and 1010 v AJ to bust 6th, oh well
  • mags wrote: »
    Chop Suey 184 smackers

Nice 1! Tried to watch but couldn't find "mags"
  • Thanks my stars moniker is Ima Notellin.
  • Sitting 2 of 9 4.50 180 on stars.
  • ft of the $320 6max 18k guarenteed. 11.2k up top. sitting 2 of 6
  • ft of the $320 6max 18k guarenteed. 11.2k up top. sitting 2 of 6

nice, glgl

I shipped something to. 1/39 in a small 100 dollar 4k gt PLO8 for 1,6k to build on my package shippage yesterday, pretty hot two first days back to poker imo
  • very nicely done! hopefully i can follow up that with a ship of my own, still lots of work to do haha
  • meh 2nd for 7500. he started as 3-1 chiplead. brought it back then got all in a8cc vs kjos he won that flip to bring us back to even. Didnt get anything going after that.
  • gogogo

edit: gg!
  • 4 of 9 $27 KO $3k gtd lets go
  • gg and good luck!
  • 5th place boooooooo
  • 6 of 6 on a 4.50 180 table - hanging on
  • Thanks, Out 6th I was small stack for a very long time so I was happy to make it as far as I did.
  • $2r 500cap 6 of 9
  • jdAA88 wrote: »
    $2r 500cap 6 of 9
    railin but they won't let me declare batman...
  • haha...tired just gonna chop HU for $500ish each
  • jdAA88 wrote: »
    haha...tired just gonna chop HU for $500ish each
    gg cpfers don't chop tho
  • well in that case, we played for the remaining $15 and tlbs and I shipped that! lollll
  • holy shit you guys Im at the final table in the Canada's poker forum Home game!

IM HEADS UP!!!!
  • Stars $55 PLO 2.5k....sitting 1/4

^^shippage

Party $10+r PLO...sitting 4/6

^^4th for fa
  • I apologize, I used this thread wrong before, not realizing it was for sweating people and like Wetts said way back in 2009 sweating a small tourney is not much fun(I posted a 180 turbo and didn't even put my alias). I will only use it for something more worth while next time. Sorry folks!
  • ILike2Play wrote: »
    I apologize, I used this thread wrong before, not realizing it was for sweating people and like Wetts said way back in 2009 sweating a small tourney is not much fun(I posted a 180 turbo and didn't even put my alias). I will only use it for something more worth while next time. Sorry folks!

180's are fine to post a sweat......I mean, if you play on Party, not many g'teed tournies even have that many runners
  • ILike2Play wrote: »
    I apologize, I used this thread wrong before, not realizing it was for sweating people and like Wetts said way back in 2009 sweating a small tourney is not much fun(I posted a 180 turbo and didn't even put my alias). I will only use it for something more worth while next time. Sorry folks!
    ha and to think we were secretly voting to kick you off the forum :confused:
    no worries...don't do it again....^-^
  • ft monthly leaderboard???
  • thats sick! glgl
  • darbday wrote: »
    ft monthly leaderboard???
    gogogo