OMG I Made Another Final Table!

Comments

• argggggggggggg never played such a frustrating HU. 2nd for 4300. guy pushed so much for like 50 and 60 bb and i never got a hand after 30 min of hu play he raises to 24000 and i shover for 450k my first shove in that 30 min and he snaps with q10. i had A4 and he gets there.
  • ya, saw that, caught some rivers and would station off with middle pair, such a lucky donk. gg tho
  • Vekked wrote: »
    2nd for 3.6k, doomed to not get 2nd triple crown :(

It's one month right? How much time do you have left to bink it?
  • jdAA88 wrote: »
    ya, saw that, caught some rivers and would station off with middle pair, such a lucky donk. gg tho

Isn't that how you play heads up? =(
  • hahaha
  • final table of a small omaha 10r tourney on stars. Time to hope for that rungood again
  • Also nurturing a short stack at a 22 dollar omaha8 ft on stars, maybe I can make something happen
  • lol, I'm being a boss lately. finished 5th in the plo8 but actually shipped the PLO for about 1k. My heads up PLO is shaky at best lol but I ended up pulling through
  • nice!! caught a bit of the HU too
  • nice work rich!
  • 5/5 $55 6-max, another shot at the triple crown
  • sigh, 5th, not meant to be
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    It's one month right? How much time do you have left to bink it?

You only get 7 days, not sure when he binked the 1st leg
  • actyper wrote: »
    You only get 7 days, not sure when he binked the 1st leg

Friday, but the is basically my last day to play before then so it's now or nevaaaa.
  • Vekked wrote: »
    Friday, but the is basically my last day to play before then so it's now or lastweek.

fyp
  • haha the more the merrier ok?
  • heads up 100c on tilt, 10k up top
  • 2nd for 6k, sigh, he god moded me heads up
  • 3/9 109 turbo on stars, last chance at triple crown TWO
  • bleh, 6th, no TC this time
  • the ultimate grinder, sucks about no 2nd TC but well done vekked!
  • Thx! Lookinf forward to taking a few days off now and crushing Sunday.
  • Boss moding again. I'm final tabling the 17,5k gt tourney on stars through 3,5k runners. Sitting 3/9

Edit: meh, coolered in a 2M pot, down to a short stack

Edit: Out 8th AQ v K9 right before the payjumps got big. Jump between 9th and 8th was like 60 dollars and had I survived another spot I would've jumped up an additional 200 dollars. Only ended up making 220 dollars total for 8,5 hours of playing, the final table in itself is a bit of an achivement though
  • FTP $26 PLO KO 3k......sitting 1/3

bah, 2nd for $540
  • Small $26 PLO8 on FTP... sitting 1/8

bah...2nd again, can't close
  • gl betr!!!
  • final table of the sunday warm up!!!!!!! bring the run good sitting 2 of 9 and 101k up top
  • just win it man
  • gogogogo......railing.....TID sir