OMG I Made Another Final Table!

Comments

• thats an awesome score, congrats!
  • Vekked wrote: »
    Thx guys :).

Yea man I haven't had a good spot to keep the short stack alive since back in the day on 9-man SNG bubbles. Thought the dynamic was right (shorty was playing 7/5 over 110 hands) and the other guy was a reg who I have history with and had tightened up considerably seemingly to try and get the free 4k when the other guy inevitably blinded out. Idk tho, it could still not be good enough, I just have to win more chips in the future b/c the reg lets me walk all over him than the immediate equity I give up for folding vs. the shorty.

Come to Winnipeg imo.
    I just have to win more chips in the future b/c the reg lets me walk all over him than the immediate equity I give up for folding vs. the shorty.
    oh lord! thank you for that sir........:o
  • darbday wrote: »
    oh lord! thank you for that sir........:o

Darb learned something new. Lets do this...........

YouTube - Vekked - Crash Test Juggle
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »

lol the beginning was good, then towards the middle -> end...

1148_1253230725640.jpg

ok...hellz ya!
  • aipf wrote: »
    lol the beginning was good, then towards the middle -> end...

fuuuuuuuuuuu
    fuuuuuuuuuuu
    no kidding, was stellar thru and thru!!!
  • at the risk of sounding dumb lol was that jake?
  • LOL yea I'm a DJ too. Just doing a little beat juggling there, testing out the new vid cam I picked up, haha.
  • haha thats sick. Such a talented individual haha
  • small MTT on ftp

4/9
    Hobbes614
    LOL yea I'm a DJ too. Just doing a little beat juggling there, testing out the new vid cam I picked up, haha.

Dam, I may have to move you to being my new hero. :)
  • Haha that guy betting 2400 on the flop Hobbes, sooooo obv he was full of it, I was yelling at my screen, please don't fold Hobbes,lololol
  • I was full of it too

He was cbetting way tooo much
  • Out 2nd.

Who the hell turns up w AA HU? :D
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    Out 2nd.

gg gg
  • 2nd final table tonight on FTP

2/8
    2nd final table tonight on FTP

2/8

SN?
  • Winnar!!!

$145

HU guy was the most passive player on the final table. Very easy to ready. :)
    Out 2nd.

In my Fallsview sat. we head AA four times heads up i won 3 of the four including stacking the other once and folding the small blind when he had them the other time.

Prophet :2h :2s
  • ft 11 2r stars

actually theres only 67 entrants so it doesn't count but i thought there was like 1000

edit: nm 9th fuck!
    ft 11 2r stars

gl

I'm off to bed.
    ft 11 2r stars

actually theres only 67 entrants so it doesn't count but i thought there was like 1000

edit: nm 9th fuck!

that was sick what happened

I cant handle watching another bad beat, I had my fair share today :bs:... im hitting the hay too.

GL in your others, yoda.
  • AIPF wrote: »
    that was sick what happened

I cant handle watching another bad beat, I had my fair share today :bs:... im hitting the hay too.

GL in your others, yoda.

after a nice little tilt i admit i played that hand awful....but ya didn't think hed call...

note: if you were watching and tried to chat i can't see the words (too far from screen)
    after a nice little tilt i admit i played that hand awful....but ya didn't think hed call...

note: if you were watching and tried to chat i can't see the words (too far from screen)

yeah, i sent you a little rail call, but thats is alright, i saw when i searched you, you had a couple tourneys goin so i knew you probably wouldnt see

sick triple up with the A,10 tho.

ur killing the 70 grand... keep runnin good!
  • Lol, some how FTed the midnight madness after regging 60/120. 4/8 right now.
  • Meh, shoved into the A's, out 6th.
  • lol sick, gg