OMG I Made Another Final Table!

Comments

• For the record, Ocrowe is wayyyyyyy better than me HU and in life as a general thing.

Gonna hafta get super lucky here.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    For the record, Ocrowe is wayyyyyyy better than me HU and in life as a general thing.

Gonna hafta get super lucky here.

force...what ev doesn't matter......gimme ev you got enough......
  • tell me you didn't have ajo
  • boooooooooooooooooobs
  • nice game wetts
  • Congratulations :) Enjoy celebrating!!

As I said to 22, that was "awwsommmer" <--- in the timmies voice!
  • Sharantyr wrote: »
    Congratulations :) Enjoy celebrating!!

Try enjoy sleeping!

Thanks for the sweat all. Pretty crazy.

And Im spent.......
    Try enjoy sleeping!

Thanks for the sweat all. Pretty crazy.

And Im spent.......

Details for those of us without access to Stars at the moment?
  • wetts was great again tonight 2 big wins this week
  • Congratulations, Wetts. When you talked about getting rid of the 5-figure monkey, did you think you'd dispose of it so thoroughly?
  • VERY nice Darryl! You're on quite the rush, keep it rolling!
  • YAY Wetts, I am disappointed that it was only 12.5 k even though that is still awesome, I thought you won like 50kish or something :/.

That ocrowe guy has already shipped a coop also.:o
  • HOly crap thats awesome! ocrowe is a sick player and has been dominating the Canadian COOP. Nice job dude. Ship the main event now!
  • actyper wrote: »
    HOly crap thats awesome! ocrowe is a sick player and has been dominating the Canadian COOP. Nice job dude. Ship the main event now!

Yea he pretty much owned the final table pretty intensely. I godmoded him in like 3 big hands HU, and that was that.

It was a pretty solid FT with Ocrowe, PPezzin, Mahoney777, Mike Leah (goleafsgoeh), and some other stars pro I havent heard of.
  • Think you should change your location to:

Winner's Circle

just sayin' . . .
  • absolute beast, congrats wetts!
  • Congrats Darryl
    Yea he pretty much owned the final table pretty intensely. I godmoded him in like 3 big hands HU, and that was that.

It was a pretty solid FT with Ocrowe, PPezzin, Mahoney777, Mike Leah (goleafsgoeh), and some other stars pro I havent heard of.

ahhhhh so that's his real name, he is up in my neighborhood according to his location on stars.
  • sick finish wetts!!
  • WTG Wetts !! You are a sick, sick human. Hope to see you at the final table at Fallsview. I'll be on your right, lol.
  • your sick wetts,

I was too embarrassed to post this last night because its no canada coop final table, but got fifth in the 2 dollar 14.5k rush rebuy for 1300...
  • Grats Darryl! You are running gooooooood. That 6 fig. monkey seems not so far away.
  • your sick wetts,

I was too embarrassed to post this last night because its no canada coop final table, but got fifth in the 2 dollar 14.5k rush rebuy for 1300...

Way to go.
  • gg Wetts....u sik phacker

honourable mention to Chris
  • your sick wetts,

gg
  • your sick wetts,

sweet iirc thats several rush shipments now
  • 90 player $1.40 on Stars # 337076226 In tough all the way lol

sitting 6 of 7 at the break 16 bb left but I seem to have gone card dead . WTF at a time like this.

Finished 7th $3.82 + $2.00 for the 8 bounties.

Shoved 6-6 ATF 9s 3 h 7 s
    Chip Leader called showed As Ks Turn was 10h and the river of course was Qs. Why am I not surprised..
    I'll take same shit different day for $200 Alex..............
  • just shipped the UB $15 DS for $1300!
  • jdAA88 wrote: »
    just shipped the UB $15 DS for $1300!

Sigh. GG.