OMG I Made Another Final Table!

Comments

• jdAA88 wrote: »
    just shipped the UB $5r for $1400, first time ever winning 2 tournies in a day obv, feels goot

very good sir lol
  • Nice one JD :) Two in one day...I almost forget what it feels like to ship one...lol
  • Thanks Dennis

played a 2am'er last night on UB, $11 buyin, ended up chopping it HU with a buddy for $600 a piece.
    Thanks Dennis

played a 2am'er last night on UB, $11 buyin, ended up chopping it HU with a buddy for $600 a piece.

I hate you.
  • FTP 4K KO PLO.....sitting 2/7
  • wheres the BAP? lol
  • finished 2nd in UB $44 for $1700:)
  • nice finish, congrats
  • mini final table, sitting 1/7 in a 5r PLO on betsson with 130 runners. 420 for first ^^'

Edit: lol that was fast, shipped it for 420
  • Richard~ wrote: »
    mini final table, sitting 1/7 in a 5r PLO on betsson with 130 runners. 420 for first ^^'

Edit: lol that was fast, shipped it for 420

perfect score in my books...
  • Made another ft, sitting 8/9 in a 10$ FO with 400 runners on betsson =)

Edit: meh, outdrawn and out 9th
  • 2nd in UB 5r for 800 mcdoubles
  • What is up with you lately??
    2nd in UB 5r for 800 mcdoubles

That's getting pretty insane there :P

Field chipdumped me to the final table of a 3 dollar PLO8 on stars, hope to take it down ^^'

Edit: out 5th for 60 dollars
  • Honestly don't know whether to laugh or cry but after 5 hours and 20 minutes I finally made the final table of a 4 dollar PLO8 on stars with 740 runners. Sitting 1/9 ^^'

Was down to like 250k but made a sick comeback and shipped it for 550 =) Crushed everything 3 handed and heads up
  • Final tabling the 5r PLO on betsson. Sitting pretty nicely, think I'm 2/8 or something right now. Also bubbled the final table of a 3 dollar PLO8 with 700 runners on stars lol (that's ok though cause I'm sitting 2nd in chips in another 3 dollar PLO8 on stars with 900 runners and 180 left ^^' )

Edit: Shipped the betsson tourney for 450 dollars. Also I'm still sitting 1/111 in the stars PLO8 ^^'
    Final tabling the 5r PLO on betsson. Sitting pretty nicely, think I'm 2/8 or something right now. Also bubbled the final table of a 3 dollar PLO8 with 700 runners on stars lol (that's ok though cause I'm sitting 2nd in chips in another 3 dollar PLO8 on stars with 900 runners and 180 left ^^' )

Edit: Shipped the betsson tourney for 450 dollars. Also I'm still sitting 1/111 in the stars PLO8 ^^'

mods...this kid is abusing this thread...
  • Yes, I'd like to complain that JD and Richard are clogging up the forum with their massive wins and disgustingly splooging money all over the place as they can't possibly carry it around anymore.

Nice job boys. Keep it up.
  • hahaha ty bill!
  • Final tabled the betsson 5r (again ^^' ). If I take it down today that's 3 times in a week :P it's not a big field I suppose but still 130 players today so it's not like thrice in a week isn't something to be happy about. Sitting 2/8

Edit: Got outdrawn 3 times after getting it in pretty far ahead on flops, out 7th. I'm pretty sure randomizing every action for every player instead of letting them think for themselves would toughen the field considerably ^^'
  • Been ghosting Sandra on tilt for a while now and we're on a final table of a 2 dollar cashout tourney with 690 runners ^_^ We're sitting 2/4

Edit: we shipped it for 180 dollars. Huge field ^^'
  • Still ghosting Sandra, this time we're at the 10 dollar HA pokertube event on tilt. Sitting 2/9 Wiiiie

Edit: we got a bit unlucky on the river but we finished 2nd for like 260 dollars (I think)

Edit: Link to final table coverage just for fun, it's pretty boring to watch though and we lose every single time we get someone all in lol

Sassi HA final table
  • I know its just the 90man $3.30 KO on Tilt but I am 2/7

Shipped it for $72 cookies and 8 bounties.
  • final table of the 10 dollar 12.5k guaranteed rush on FTP- username circus bird- sitting 4/8 with 578k... (came 8th or 9th in the 14.5k the other night)

out in 3rd for 1558

longest final table i have ever been on- we got to the FT at 3pm and it just finished
  • Final tabling the betsson saturday 10 cubed with 771 runners. This is a pretty sweet ft, sitting 5/10 =)

Edit: High level poker lol, blinds 6/12k,
    UTG(210k) makes it 30k,
    me (mp with like 260k) makes it 85k
    UTG, flat
    flop: 993 rainbow
    UTG, donk 54k
    me, shove
    UTG, calls with k10o and my QQ holds

sitting 2/8
  • Shipped it for 2,8k, unreal :o

Edit: Biggest outright win by far