OMG I Made Another Final Table!

Comments

• looks like 3rd for $1900, well done bluffer and AC!
  • ya 3rd always the brides maid, never the bride!
  • 7 of 10 party $11r 5k gtd

edit: busted 7th for $250
  • ya 3rd always the brides maid, never the bride!

3rd is more like the ugly step sister. GG !!
  • not sure if this counts but 1 of 4 in 27.50 big antes tourny that started at 6:45 lol ohh wait whie i was typing we are hu now haha
  • gl bluff
  • Final table of the $12.5k GTD - 1502 runners started - $2400 up top

sitting 4 / 8
  • shipped it for $555............its a start
  • jdAA88 wrote: »
    gl bluff

ty shipped it with ur luck!
  • Finished 6th for $500ish
  • gg dj, and bluffer.
  • FT of stars 3R 15k gtd 2/9 coming in

Had a very brazillian CL to my left. He hated folding and made my life pretty tough. Came 3rd for $2660
  • Scotty12 wrote: »
    FT of stars 3R 15k gtd 2/9 coming in

Had a very brazillian CL to my left. He hated folding and made my life pretty tough. Came 3rd for $2660

Nice !!
  • shouldnt even post... lotsa work to do in $3r $3k guar sitting 9/9
  • reibs wrote: »
    shouldnt even post... lotsa work to do in $3r $3k guar sitting 9/9

Those are the best one's to win ! No pressure, if you bust, you expected it, but, if you double up a couple of times....

Take it down.
  • djgolfcan wrote: »
    Those are the best one's to win ! No pressure, if you bust, you expected it, but, if you double up a couple of times....

Take it down.

tbh I fucked myself on the FT bubble, thought david_wain was bluffin me on river, truned out he hit the gutterball (i had two pr). so feel like i shoulda been sitting pretty for this FT...

edit: that CUERVO guy was tighter than a nuns cunt the whole last few tables
  • reibs wrote: »
    tbh I fucked myself on the FT bubble, thought david_wain was bluffin me on river, truned out he hit the gutterball (i had two <acronym title="Google Page Ranking">pr</acronym>). so feel like i shoulda been sitting pretty for this FT...

Its near impossible to put someone on hitting a gut shot. Don't beat yourself up over it, you've doubled up now and can really do damage to most of the stacks at the table. Beat up the mid stacks.

One other thing, no one at this table is going to 4 bet light.
  • VAMOOOOOOOO REEEEBBBZZZZZ

I'm home in Guelph for a couple days btw, come buy me a beer or vice versa homie

Ship ship ship ship ship
  • obv out 9th for FA ...KQo<99.
  • 7 of 9 stars $22 12k gtd
  • Vammmoooosssssssss julezzzzzzzzz
  • I'm railing, good luck. TID!
  • ugh 9th thx r rail ^^
  • 1/9 lock $10k
  • go go go
  • nasty 2nd for $1300 after brutal backdoor flush, not sure why he called for.