Pool Impregnates Girl

I think this lady needs to realize her daughter isn't that baby she thought she was anymore...

My daughter, 13, got pregnant by using hotel swimming pool, claims mother | Mail Online

Comments

• Never underestimate the power of denial.
  • Obviously, this woman was swimming in the shallow end of the (gene) pool.
  • but but but, she's only 13! she could not have had sex with a boy after being raised by such an intelligent mother.
  • Wait a second, anyone seen Hellmuth... awww man, he better not have been where I think he was...
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Wait a second, anyone seen Sklansky... awww man, he better not have been where I think he was...

sorry, had to FYP
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Wait a second, anyone seen Sklansky... awww man, he better not have been where I think he was...

Caddie wins\end thread.

Man did I fuck this up
  • Well if my exgirlfriend can get herpes through here clothes from sitting on a public transit bus seat then this doesn't seem like much more of a stretch.

So was the 13 year old swimming nude? Should I go to jail for trying to picture that?
  • My thoughts exactly... and the door would have had to be open to let the public swimmers in. I said to my wife "What mother would let her 13 year old mastribate nude in a public pool."