do it for your country!!

This would be soooo freakin' cool. 8)

do it do it do it!

http://www.aplaceinthesun.ca

Comments

• That would be severely wicked. I'm in favor. Lol...they'd have to learn French, though... :)
  • it could've happened in the 80's but Bullrooney turned it down. :x
  • Do they have poker rooms down there?

hork.
  • i've heard before people suggest they should have divided canada and the us vertically instead of across. that way we'd each have cold and hot areas to live

well it would have been nice....in an after-school special kind of way...friggin unlikely, but a good idea
  • Dan wrote:
    i've heard before people suggest they should have divided canada and the us vertically instead of across. that way we'd each have cold and hot areas to live

do you live in the US?
    if so, that might be why you are ignoring this
    we learn that in history

back in 183*, just when people began to establish in canada, a lot more people inhabited in the US, so the canadian government decided that we should explore west ASAP to prevent americans from getting there, so we'd have more land
  • Psst... Geist, it says he's from burlington under his avatar... But yeah, stupid history getting into my head. They did have to push west. Also, that would be really weird to have it vertically.
  • Snoman wrote:
    Psst... Geist, it says he's from burlington under his avatar... But yeah, stupid history getting into my head. They did have to push west. Also, that would be really weird to have it vertically.

i didnt notice the "burlington"
    my bad :(
  • Lol, no prob. I just can't pass up an opportunity to point out another's failings :wink:
  • OOh that's such a good idea. A hot spot of our own down south. I'm keeping my creaky fingers crossed. lol