HELP -- Full Tilt Software Upgrade

I can no longer observe previous hands in the viewer -- it is just a black and white empty table -- help!

Comments

• Have you emailed support?
  • Apparently nothing is working after the new upgrade -- Problems with FT's new software - Two Plus Two Poker Forum

meh
  • Argh this sucks! I had a really nice Deuces Cracked Table/Card mod which isn't working now...wtf full tilt!?
  • i got a i had to download a newer adobe for it to work, did not do it so i can't tell ya if it will work.
  • philliivey wrote: »
    i got a i had to download a newer adobe for it to work, did not do it so i can't tell ya if it will work.

What? It told you you needed adobe for the FTP software to work?
  • doesn't work for me either
  • just got home and the replayer works now that I installed flashplayer 10 -- new cards are horrible
  • funny thing is the replayer uses the old/nice deck and the live play uses the new crappy 888.com/pacific poker type deck
  • hmmm apparently sharkscope isn't recording any results now either
  • yeah, replayer still isn't working for me..guess I will look for Flash 10...and yeah..new cards suck!!

-edit- We have to pay for Flash Player 10?? And need that in order to use the hand reviewer??

Time to find a new site methinks..

-edit 2- ok..found it for free...*looking for coffee*

Argg...replayer still not working.
  • Lol at Full tilt

way to f!@# things up, go pay another 40 full tilt pros instead of spending money elsewhere.

I called all this a year to year and a half ago btw and everyone thought i was crazy.
  • am i the only one who can't even get full tilt to run now?
  • yeah, replayer still isn't working for me..guess I will look for Flash 10...and yeah..new cards suck!!

-edit- We have to pay for Flash Player 10?? And need that in order to use the hand reviewer??

Time to find a new site methinks..

-edit 2- ok..found it for free...*looking for coffee*

Argg...replayer still not working.

I dl'ed Flashplayer 10 and the hand reviewer is now working for me...
  • STill isn't working for me JD...I get the gray screen and can't choose hands from the left hand side which I presume is what that is for...no option to replay any hands
    You have version 10,0,22,87 installed
  • mine worked yesterday right after down loading 10 -- i'll check again when i get home later
  • Yeah I had a few problems with the update. Seems fine now.
  • STill isn't working for me JD...I get the gray screen and can't choose hands from the left hand side which I presume is what that is for...no option to replay any hands

ditto for me.....I'll check again when I get home
  • Yeah there is a new update that has apparently fixed many of yesterday's problems.
  • ok, so today there is a new update that crashes each time I try and download...wheeee
  • re the deck I've always used the 4 colour deck and AFAIK it didn't change. I didn't have any issues with the hand replayer but it screwed PT2 and PAHud so was finally forced to switch to PT3.
  • GTA Poker wrote: »
    ok, so today there is a new update that crashes each time I try and download...wheeee

Crashed the first time I tried, didn't have a problem the second time though.
  • WTF this doesn't seem to be as I remember it. In other words this never seemed to be an issue before - I can't use T$ unless it covers the buyin. WTF? Money grab by FT?

Never mind. I see there is a combine button now.
  • I cannot even get the software to show up on my screen now..

Mark
  • did everyone get 200 ironman points? i get free points just for logging in and not playing,lol, hell fuck up everyday full tilt:)

I must be a preferred customer as i never had a issue at all with updating nor ever waiting 3 days for support to get back to me.

But this is great entertainment,,lol
  • Whee yeah. A free iron day. $20k freeroll was stupid, 7500 paid/20000 and payouts started at a whopping $.60
  • if you want to play satty's get on there and keep a eye on them, a 75.oo 750k 2 seat gtd just took place and only 2 showed up, so they both got a seat without playing 1 hand,PMSL,.

got another 200 ironman points yesterday as well, this is freaking great:)
  • dowloaded another update this morning..replayer works now..and yeah been getting 200 points a day too.
  • another one today,lol and this is not even their big updates which are still to come.

This could be the next ub, as some people are reporting seeing other hole cards, if it is true or not who knows but it is great reading.:)

anyone here still having issues
  • Sorry, ???might be it has something to do with which Operating System you are using. I'm XP Service Pack 2 and everything is working fine for me. I love new interface.
  • Windows 7 and fine here...