Casual Friday at Bristol! - July 10th @8pm

Hey all,

This Friday, Bristol will be open for a Casual Friday. It's the usual low buy-in games, with cash games to follow. Cards will go in the air at 8pm, and we'll take it from there.

Rock Band will be available upstairs for when Mario sucks out on you, (and if anyone has a copy of Rock Band 1 for the 360... PLEEEEASE bring it!)

I'm having some friends over from work so there'll be more dead money than usual in the pot... please be nice to amateurs!

Please RSVP in this theatre so I have a rough idea on the numbers to expect..

RSVP's so far: 17 (three tables it's now looking like!)

Comments

• Stupid Copy and Paste..

Can an admin change my title to be July 10th?? Thanks!
  • bah! stpboy is having a housewarming party that night!
  • I'm clearly not on the A list so moose + mmoose + minimoose as long as its ok with you and his mother
  • Zithal wrote: »
    Stupid Copy and Paste..

Can an admin change my title to be July 10th?? Thanks!

Fixed
  • lol @ Graham...Now says June 10. ;)
  • Hahah

Epic fail

Mark
  • Graham wrote: »
    Fixed

Ok, I fixed it the right way.... lol... Hard to get good help around here! :)
  • Count me in.

Thanks
  • Sign me up please.
  • Please add Jenn and I to the list. Looking forward to it! :)
  • Put me down.
  • Looks like we'll have a solid three tables, so here's the plan...

$10 Tournament to start. 15 minute standard Bristol Blinds with no antes.

1 max $10 rebuy in the first 4 levels if you bust out, and late registration available until the end of the 4th level.

Other games start as we break down to 1 table, and I'm sure, for those interested, we can get a $.25/$.25 NL $40max cash game going later in the evening.

See you tonight! BYOB!
  • I hate you all so much because I can't make this

Mark
  • Hobbes wrote: »
    lol @ Graham...Now says June 10. ;)

Ah crap, sorry... thx Jeff!
  • Hey Rob, thinking I am going to try and make it. I have an appt at 6 that should go an hour to 1 & 1/2 at most, will leave Milton tafter that. As long as it's ok with you, can you blind me in if I'm not there? If I'm not there by 8:30 likely am not making it.

Edit: actually forget blinding me in, I see we can buy in for the 1st 4 levels, so why let somebody steal my blinds when I'm not there.. I'll start with a full stack and you guys can steal them while I'm there....
  • Can I get in this game. Havn't played a live game in a while. What are the stakes for this game?
    Someone give me a PM please.
    Thanks.
  • We are only 2 now not 3.