FTP Tier SNGs

okay, here's my rant for the day:

why the hell don't more people play in these tier SNGs on FTP? there are multiple levels ($4.40, $6.50, $8.80) that you can buy in to and they give out $24+$2 tickets, and there are 2nd tier levels ($12, $13.75, $26) that give out $69+$6 tickets (and so on up to $216 tickets).

i'm personally just interested in the $24+$2 tickets, and there are never people playing in these. i've sat down at a table and waited for hours before 8 others finally joined me. yet, at the same time, if there's a turbo MTT that's giving away $26 tickets, it's always full of hundreds of players.

do people just not know about these SNGs? do people really think that playing a MTT turbo tournament is easier to win than a SNG with 9 or 18 people in it with anywhere from top 2 to top 5 winning tickets? i strongly feel that i could be winning satellites into higher buy-in tournaments a lot more of the time if more people played these SNGs.

okay, done the rant for today.

Comments

• Played them before and ya they are slow to fill.
    Wait til you try and run the 69+6 SnG.
  • The only one I play regularly are the $8+ 18 man Turbo that pay top 5. Usually super soft. They generally fill pretty fast.....ie. <10mins.

Not sure about any of the others.
  • ^ +1

I play them often and never wait for them to fill longer than 5-10 min. I also like the 6 buck-4pl. heads up for token matches.
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    The only one I play regularly are the $8+ 18 man Turbo that pay top 5. Usually super soft. They generally fill pretty fast.....ie. <10mins.

Not sure about any of the others.

i'll give those a try.