Game 1 Player's List

NOW you can post Darryl ;)

Okay, lets see if we can get the new season started this time. Keith is IN already, and apparently so is Darryl...would like to see a min 6 turnout for each game, so please post if you're wanting in.

Who's In?

1 - AJ
2 - Keith
3 - Darryl
4 - Kris
5 - Allan
6 - Dave
7 - Romer
8 - Romer's Date
9 - Anthony
10 - Jay

Comments

• In...
  • ACDC wrote: »
    In...

Hey Kris...which table did you want to borrow??
  • when are you looking to start AJ? The 2nd or the 9th? I can't play the 2nd but can the 9th.
  • I would like to get things going this week, July 2, if I can. You're more than welcome to come out anytime. I'll answer your PM shortly, but the short answer is.....ummmmmm, no.....no subs....but they're welcome to join anytime.
  • Both table just like last time... Thanks.

Where's everybody??? Lets play some poker!!!!
  • Umm, IN if there's a game.
  • Need one more player to make it an OFFICIAL league game, but for me, its been such a long time since I played, we can do the 5 man Shiggles if necessary.

Still plenty of seats open for the Milton group or anyone else interested in joining up. You don't have to play EVERY game either, you only need four to qualify for the Season Ending Tournament.
  • tempting to take the night off of work :-)
  • Muddguts wrote: »
    tempting to take the night off of work :-)

I think you should do this.

Ching Hill > Employment, imo.
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    Ching Hill > Employment, imo.

Especially if you're a luck box like HIM

Game is ON...if only 5 show up, we play SHIGGLES, if we get 6 or more, we play for points.

Kris, may not be able to loan out the cash table, haven't got it back yet. But you're welcome to the other two.
  • That's fine, thanks again.

Com'n lucky... sixth player!!!
  • If we get the threatened thunder storms, I will be able to make it out. Do not put me on the list or anything, but I'll see what I can do. Come on Thor, bring the rain . . . :D
  • Milo wrote: »
    If we get the threatened thunder storms, I will be able to make it out. Do not put me on the list or anything, but I'll see what I can do. Come on Thor, bring the rain . . . :D

Ur on the list. My window view of the Mandarin says the rain is coming.
  • Yeah, like I'm going to trust time issues to a guy working for a courier company?
  • Milo wrote: »
    Yeah, like I'm going to trust time issues to a guy working for a courier company?

For this comment, I have placed a $10 bounty on you, should you come out.

Bounty is open to everyone.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Need one more player to make it an OFFICIAL league game, but for me, its been such a long time since I played, we can do the 5 man Shiggles if necessary.

Still plenty of seats open for the Milton group or anyone else interested in joining up. You don't have to play EVERY game either, you only need four to qualify for the Season Ending Tournament.

Working on Jeff. Can you PM me directions anyway. Can ask Bob too

Milton "I'll Donate" Slim
  • Jeff hasn't surfaced and I can't find Bob

Need Directions, and time,

Milton Slim
  • Sent me directions

Think he smelt fresh $$

Count me in

Milton Slim
  • PM sent...glad you can make it out
    See you tonight
  • ddmilcan wrote: »
    Sent me directions

Think he smelt fresh $$

Count me in

Milton Slim

Damn...that Darryl guy is good! Thanks Darryl

If you can get some more interested, let me know

GAME ON!!! YIPPEE!!:wav:
  • Im done work so thats means.....lets get this fuckin party started.....2 donkeys on the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
  • 2?? Whos' the other guy?
  • Iiiiiiiiinnnnnnn . . .
  • Sheesh...and my doctor wonders why I get so stressed sometimes

FULL TABLE!! WOOHOO!!

Might be a bit of a squeeze since I don't have the cash table, but we'll manage this week.

Thanks guys.
  • Thanks to everyone who came out and made the first game such a great one to start the new season.

Romer made his return tonight and even though his stack yo yo'ed a few times, he managed to take the first win of the season when he rivered a boat against Keith's two pair. And our own Milton Slim made a cash taking third place tonight on his first visit to The Hill.

Great game everyone, glad to see the returning members as well as a couple of new faces as well. Hope to see even more next week.
  • good to hear you got a real game in. I should be good for next week.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »

Romer made his return tonight and even though his stack yo yo'ed a few times, he managed to take the first win of the season when he rivered a boat against Keith's two pair.

INCORRECT.....LAST 2 HANDS...

2ND LAST HAND, SLOW PLAYED ACES, LIMPED IN....FLOP COMES K97....I PUSH, KEITH INSTANT CALLS WITH K9....HE DOUBLES UP!

LAST HAND, POCKET 8's I PUSH, KEITH CALLS WITH A8, HE DOESN'T IMPROVE, AND MY INITIAL $80 TARGET IMPROVES TO $200....GG EVERYONE!

SICK HANDS:

MILO'S JOGGING STRAIGHT AGAINST WETT'S ACES
    ALLAN'S JOGGING STRAIGHT AGAINST KRIS' KINGS
    ALLAN'S 2 PAIR AGAINST MY HIGHER 2 PAIR...NO WAIT A MINUTE, MY AJ VS. HIS 42?
  • I would like to say that I called the Romer win.

wtf did cube do with all my chips?
  • For some reason, my screen on this page is only showing posts on the right side...very weird

Romer, sorry about the bad hand reviews...was getting pretty tired last night, and then helped Kris wrap and load the tables, it was almost 1am before I finally crashed last night. Long day

Milo...nice ride...HIP2BSQ!!
  • Jesus...can't even see the quote/reply icon...

Milo and Slim got into a preflop war with Dave's AA against Milo's KK...all in preflop and no help on the board for Anthony's kings...been there, done that, nothing he could have done differently. Took at least half of Anthony's chips and he couldn't make a recovery after that.