GG Farrah

News sources are reporting that Farrah Fawcett has succumbed to her cancer. Anyone want to bet on who will be the third celeb to shuffle off this mortal coil? My $$$ would be on Cronkite, who apparently in not doing too well lately . . .

Comments

• Well, Michael Jackson was taken to hospital in cardiac arrest.
  • and.....

He just died.

Mark
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    and.....

He just died.

Mark

At least the kids will be a bit safer now.
  • wtf is going on?
  • lol at hobbes response

there ya go milo, 2 in a day for ya, so that answers your question

but like what do ya say on mj, cause he was a weirdo.

Also lol at all the people outside the hospital, get a life people
  • What will I always remember about Farrah?

Those nips.
  • philliivey wrote: »

Also lol at all the people outside the hospital, get a life people

+1 if the people are there to get in on his celebrity. If his fans really, truly want to honour his memory, then let them gather to say goodbye in their own way.

Ever see the footage of the gathering outside of John Lennons house? Everybody was singing "Give peace a chance". Pretty cool.
  • So basically Milo is responsible for MJ's death. Total gooch thread. I'm suprised I'm posting in it. (although with the 3rd death it should be safe)
  • kwsteve wrote: »
    What will I always remember about Farrah?

Those nips.

Ya!

http://photos.ecanadanow.com/farrah-fawcett-Anal-Cancer.jpg
  • Gotta say it's pretty lame that crazy ass MJ's death is getting more coverage because he was such a weirdo. She was a fighter till the end.
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Gotta say it's pretty lame that crazy ass MJ's death is getting more coverage because he was such a weirdo. She was a fighter till the end.

Sad but true.
  • Personally, I would be grateful, if I were Ryan O'Neal. At least now, the poor bastard can grieve in relative peace.