GG Billy red Lyons

Former wwe announcer has passed away :(

ahhhh the good ole days

Comments

• Aaaah, yes. Don'tcha dare miss it. Now, who did he team with back in the Maple Leaf Wrestling days? It was another Canadian, because that was the gimmick . . . Come on Mark, help a brother out.

Got it. The Crusaders were Billy Red Lyons, and Dewey Robertson, another recent loss to the wrestling world.
  • Milo wrote: »
    Aaaah, yes. Don'tcha dare miss it. Now, who did he team with back in the Maple Leaf Wrestling days? It was another Canadian, because that was the gimmick . . . Come on Mark, help a brother out.

Got it. The Crusaders were Billy Red Lyons, and Dewey Robertson, another recent loss to the wrestling world.
    Well he did team with Whipper Watson in the late 60's. back when I was sorta into wrestling... Then I grew up.. :(
  • compuease wrote: »
    Well he did team with Whipper Watson in the late 60's. back when I was sorta into wrestling... Then I grew up.. :(

and wrestling dumbed down...
  • moose wrote: »
    and wrestling dumbed down...
    Well I think it always was dumb but maybe I was young as well... And those old ladies with the umbrellas were hilarious, of course we always like to cheer for the villian and get the rest of the crowd going... Was interesting getting out of there some nights.... Them were the days...