A rare opportunity

I wake up yesterday to several email returns which I did not send. They were obvious spams using my email address. I ignored, deleted and went about my day.

Today, I sent a message and noticed that it was NOT my name on the outgoing text so I did some research of my settings and found a cum guzzling retard had logged into my account and is redirecting to his account.

I hate these people.

Anyhow, the point of this thread is to allow anybody here who knows how to screw around on the internet a rare opportunity to abuse the abusers.

Here are the I.P. addresses, the name he used and the email he was redirecting to.

Mike Kosher

amitchell543@gmail.com

Go nuts!

Comments

• Ouch that sucks. I hope you've changed your passwords for all your poker accounts and such. If he's gotten into your email, for many sites that's all you need to get your passwords reset.
  • I signed your new friend up for this:

gayscrshot.jpg

You could also do this ( I am too lazy):

Step 1. Create two new internet accounts at any free email site with large storage quotas and mail forwarding.

Step 2. Set up the accounts to forward any mail recieved to each other.

Step 3. Forward the mail from both accounts to his account too. This will form a continuous loop.

Step 4. Practice your evil laugh - use it when he discovers he is getting about ten thousand spam emails a hour.

Also I use to have a nifty little proggy for having this kind of fun. It was called mailbomber or something like that. Freeware download and you could use a proxy, open program, enter the senders email, enter your own fake email address and then send 1-100,000 emails to that victims addy instantly.