WOW! Long Break

How was your spring??
This break between seasons was a bit longer than I had originally thought it would be. I apologize for that, but I think its a good time now to get the next season up and running again.

First game of Season 12 will be held on Thursday June 25 @ 8pm. There are no changes to the current structure or rules. Buyin is still $50, and the payouts and blinds are unchanged. Maybe, weather permitting, we might even have a Lawn Game or two during the season, just to get outside.

POSTPONED!!!! See what happens NEXT week.

Comments

• Reply sent. You guys will have to wait to ogle the Cube. :D

Good luck to all those who did NOT ridicule my car . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    You guys will have to wait to ogle the Cube. :D

I'm now convinced....there IS a God.
    ;)
  • There is no God . . . there is only the collective. Resistance is futile. :D
  • Innnnnn.
  • First game of Season 12 will be held on Thursday June 24 @ 8pm

Thursday June 25
    Wednesday June 24
    ??

Milton Slim
  • All games are Thursday...just a brain fart
  • In!!!!
  • hey sure why not
  • So whos coming to Brantford with me Thursday morning?

It'l be a doubleheader.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    All games are Thursday...just a brain fart

just a help!

And more importantly, got rid of the "You haven't posted recently banner" on the top of my page

I will make a game this year!

Milton Slim
  • Wetts1012 wrote: »
    So whos coming to Brantford with me Thursday morning?

It'l be a doubleheader.

wassapening at Brantford? don't they only spread minbet games there?
  • Ally wrote: »
    wassapening at Brantford? don't they only spread minbet games there?

200 bones tournament at 10am.

Bring laptop, then we bust and go to Wetts' and make money back.
  • Oops.

I bumped.
  • I won't make this one or the next one

Vegas Baby
  • Good luck Steve. If you run the way you did last Friday night, should be an easy victory for you

And thanks to Darryl's accidental bump ;) just want to say plenty of seating open for this week's game...newcomers always welcome...and yes Dave, even the Milton Rock crowd can come out too
  • Looks a bit light for a game, but I'll give it until 4:00pm to see if anyone else signs up. Haven't heard from a few players, including Keith, but it might be postponed to next week if we don't get a couple more players come out.

• If the rain gets heavy, I might be able to make it. Cannot practice soccer on a swampy pitch. Don't hold your breath, though . . .
  • Milo wrote: »
    If the rain gets heavy, I might be able to make it. Cannot practice soccer on a swampy pitch. Don't hold your breath, though . . .

what are you talking about? best soccer games I EVER played as a kid were in the pouring rain in a swampy field...now THAT'S FUN ;)

Even with your attendance Anthony, its not looking like a game to be held at this point...need 6 to make a game, otherwise it would be for shiggles...and not even sure if Darryl will make it back in time from GBH.

We'll give it another couple hours and see what happens.
  • game 1 postponed until next week
  • In.

Wait.

Wrong thread.