Big Slick Poker Tour launch in Airdrie then Calgary

This is a cool section! Well, I am in Calgary, play at the Grey Eagle and Cash mostly. But! I am the new tourney director here for the Big Slick Poker Tour. It is a league, many Edmonton folk might know it, also playing in Leduc and Drayton Valley. Events are played at legions and there is no fee to play or to enter the legion. They are games played for points, over 10-11 week seasons with the best players moving on to the finals where real money seats are awarded. Last weekends finals in Drayton Valley gave away two $550 CPT seats for Edmonton, and two $70. There was also a Heads Up competition for bragging rights. Swag give aways along the way to the finals.

The league is an oppurtunity for players to practise and improve their game in a live "freeroll" environment, played with real chips, felts and cards. Events see 28-80 people, usually once a week. BC also has alot of locations going.

This Saturday June 20th at Airdrie Legion, check in at 6:00, cards fly at 7:00.

Another NE location will most likely start next Wednesday or the one after.

To learn what its all about, vist the site:

Hope to see some of you at the Southern Alberta Launch this weekend at Airdrie!

Big Slick Poker Tour - Home

Comments

• +1

BSPT Director as well :) Great guys to be working with/for!!

I thought you had said you were from the West?? :P lol
  • There is something on the other side of those mountains? ;)

Ok, not as west as you, but I did live out in Maple Ridge, Poco and Sechelt in my early twenties. Should get me some "West" points added.

Also grew up in St. Albert and been in Calgary for 12.

Go as far east as Regina to play...but thats it for now.
  • All you BSPT guys add me on Facebook, Jon Harnish. We have the BSPT Alberta group, which one you guys using?

anyone interested in the launch, June 20th

Airdrie:
    Airdrie Legion - Saturday @ 7PM
    508 3 Avenue SE
  • This tour looks awesome! Also from St.Albert here jontm.
  • Good Job Jon, Hope to see you in Leduc on august 29 & 30
    diamondlil13
    Drayton Valley
    BSPT
  • Nice running into you in Leduc, seen your man still in late in the tourney too, if one of my players doesn't win it, heres hoping he does ;)