NL Poker in Kitchener/Breslau area Thursday June 18

Located in Breslau, which is between Kitchener, Guelph, Cambridge. No Limit Holdem for $20 buy in and $5 bounty. $7000 in chips and 20 minute blinds. Max 12 people. Let me know if you can make it! Games usually last 2-3 hours, with a cash game afterwards if people are interested. 7:30pm start!

1. Jen
2. Chris
3. AJ
4. Brian
5. Adam
6. Timmeh
7. Keith
8. Mark
9. Rob tent*

Comments

• i'll be there.
  • Ugh, I am supposed to golf Thursday late afternoon. Weather forecast pretty crappy so I may be a last minute 'yes', if that's OK.
  • Um, you aren't suppose to have any other plans for thursdays..you can golf any other day
  • i know i said it before.. but.. i'm 98.9 percent sure this will be my last week.. i should know in time for tomorrow.. but.. yeah.. here's hoping there is a good turn out.
  • Adam, Keith and Mark and probably timmeh will be carpooling from guelph so you should contact keith to arrange a ride. You better come, we want to hear the news!
  • i'm going for dinner with my parents and such.. so i will be coming from the 401.. so i think i'll pass on the carpool.. i will try my best to be on time.. but you'll have to excuse me if i am a few minutes late..

hopefully that's not the case though.

see you all then!

and you better be there timmehh!
  • are you telling your parents the news first, and then us?
    :)
  • put me on for tent.
  • Rivaflush wrote: »
    are you telling your parents the news first, and then us?
    :)

nah.. they knew a long time ago.. :)
  • I may be late but I'm coming.