London area

Looking for NLHE games in the London area. I've got 1 or 2 buddies that may be interested too.

Anyone know of any, or interested in joining up to put a regular game together?

Let me know...

:blob"

Comments

• if you find one let me know, interested now that NHL is done.
  • I used to host a game every thursday night, but 3 of the guys moved away, and I got switched to a 4 on 4 off schedule at work so the games kinda fell apart, but I wouldn't mind getting them going again, i've got 2 or 3 other guys who want to as well. We usually just play small stuff- $20 buyins, but we'e been talking about getting .5/1 or 1/2 nlh cash games going. Let me know if your interested.

Cam
  • i too am interested.
  • For those interested, PM me and I'll get an email list together and see if we can organize something - try and figure out what works for everyone, when, where and the game, etc.
  • I Run a NLH tournament every Tuesday night in St. Thomas if anyone is interested $20 buy-in, usually 12-16 players. PM if you are interested.
  • I am down for playing in London! I have a place, or I can bike to the game, so whatever is clever. Feel free to call my cell 519-691-5444 any time a game is going on. Also feel free to e-mail me, curlyhairedmessiah@hotmail.com
  • Me and a couple friends will be looking for poker games come the start of September. PM me if you guys find anything we would love to join.
  • Note that there will be no poker room at the Western Fair this year. So despite all the police raids, there will be more demand for illegal poker games.
  • Thanks to whoever called me lol. I ended up sleeping to 1am so if you called back (there were a couple missed calls from unknown numbers) I am really sorry I missed your call and I appreciate the offer of the game - if you are hosting again next week I would be delighted to call you. I had just been up for 48 hours and really needed to crash, you know? Hope the game went well!
  • come on folks, i am dying for some action, u can't tell me a city of 450,000 people doesn't have 5 poker games going on right now!

where are they, and which ones are rigged?