Full Tilt Canada-provincials?

I was watching poker on tv yesterday(?) and saw an ad for Full Tilt doing some Canadian provincial championships thing? Didn't see anything on the site about it...anyone know anything or see anything?

Comments

• The g/f noticed this last night....nightly freerolls where the top 27 advance. They have separate tourneys for each region (believe B.C. has their own). They're in 'Green' lettering on the tourney list. You have to register via internet.

Didn't read much about it.......so I don't even know what it's for. G/F and I were both doing good, but with 45 people left they sit us at the same table (wtf?). So to avoid any possible collusion banning, we both sat out for the endurance.

I had alot of chips, so I made it OK, but she'll have to try again.

Some kind of regional final is set for June 27th for which I'm now registered.
  • TY...I am not on glue..lol.. I emailed Tilt about it..but will go look for the tourneys now.

Here is the link for the Canada Cup of Poker freeroll entry

Canada Cup of Poker
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    but with 45 people left they sit us at the same table (wtf?). So to avoid any possible collusion banning, we both sat out for the endurance.

As far as I am aware..this is allowed in MTT's. Not collusion/chipdumping ..lol..but, same IP-same table.
  • As far as I am aware..this is allowed in MTT's. Not collusion/chipdumping ..lol..but, same IP-same table.

Yeah, I believe you can play the same MTT.....but I thought it safe to sit out just to avoid any problems, especially since it was a freeroll.

We've played a few of the same tourney's before, but never landed on the same table.
  • How many players were there playing these things?
  • Qualifier I played, there was 220'ish.....probably depends on your region.

27 get qualified for the June 27th qualifier......not sure after that.
  • Southern Ontario = 550+
  • I registered for the S.Ontario today, yea it was over 650. Got knocked out early after going all in pf with AA and villain hitting quad J's. S.Ontario had the most entrants by far. Can we do N.Ontario? Requirements didnt specify for us ontarians, it just says you have to be living in province or born in the province.
  • I accidentally registered for the N Ontario and got my seat. I hope it counts?
  • MarcoGD wrote: »
    I accidentally registered for the N Ontario and got my seat. I hope it counts?

ha ha......nice

you should try to qualify for S. Ontario as well.......then you have 2 chances
  • 670 in the BC donkament tonight...about to start....here we go....

Make that 760 after late reg. I didn't know we had that many people in BC...wtf? haha

edit- In what scientists are calling pretty gay....finished 28th...lol. river 7 to give the 'tard a second low pair.
  • who's playing today?........currently 40/86 in Alberta

update.......4/48
  • Finished 370 of 395 in the S. Ontario final. :'(

Checked :3s:8h in the bb to an early position limper
    Flop came :ah:3c:8s
    Check/called limper's pot-sized bet
    :4c on the turn
    Check/all-in raised limper's pot-sized bet
    He insta-calls with :ad:2s
    River is a :5d giving him the straight

After I'm out (and can't respond to chat), :fish:proceeds to berate me saying "serves that donkey right for playing 38" :eek::eek::eek: :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
  • Shipped today. 783 runners. Gotta win the final to be in. lol @ bubble doubling through with AA vs 1010 then bubbling with QQ vs KK.