Looking for poker club

Hey, I live in oakville and am looking for a poker club or somewhere to play regularly. Anything in the 905..or even toronto. does anyone know of a place?

thanks

Comments

• contact AirportClub for club info in Brampton.

I have a phone number for a place in Mississauga if you want it; don't know the guy but he keeps sending me text messages about his 1/2 game at "The Condo".
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    contact AirportClub for club info in Brampton.

I have a phone number for a place in Mississauga if you want it; don't know the guy but he keeps sending me text messages about his 1/2 game at "The Condo".

This place is actually very nice. Located by Square 1, would recommend.
  • Gimme a shout
    i run at 401 and yonge
    and can get u into a half dozen here in to
    289 838 9022
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    contact AirportClub for club info in Brampton.

I'm interested in joining, PM me. Thanks!
  • As long as someone can vouch for you I know of a game that runs every Wed night in oakville. feel free to pm me
  • Happy420 wrote: »
    As long as someone can vouch for you I know of a game that runs every Wed night in oakville. feel free to pm me

Holy Crap!!! Hey guys...ITS HAPPY!!! Where the hell you been Adam??
  • How's it going bro. living in Guelph now still fighting the good fight! With four kids the battles take longer to recover from tho
  • Happy420 wrote: »
    How's it going bro. living in Guelph now still fighting the good fight! With four kids the battles take longer to recover from tho

Holy Crap....Guelph?? Kids?? OMG, you got DOMESTICATED!!!

never would have bet on that ;)

Next time in back in that area, i'll look you up man
  • Hey Happy we met at a game in kitchener you actually drove me to Guelph after, wonderin if that game in Oakvilles still runnin and if you can throw me the info. 226 979 3917
  • any scarborough cash games nl holdem going on?