Dascoupe's 10k hands 0.02/0.04 LIMIT Goal

2»

Comments

• Amazing how a month ago I struggled to play 4 tables at once, and I just couldn't fathom how people could play 10+ at a time...

I think the key is Cascade ;)

And pokerstars for popping up when action is needed...
  • Sort by last 2000 hands or so to see your recent results. Your PFAF is still ridiculously low.

More tables decreases variance, not increases.
  • moose wrote: »
    Sort by last 2000 hands or so to see your recent results. Your PFAF is still ridiculously low.

More tables decreases variance, not increases.

When I get home I'll try and figure out how to sort by last 2000hands...

But noticing in the last 2000 hands it has gone up .25 from .5 to .75, that means I was probably averaging around 1-1.25 PFAF in the last stint of hands...

That a good number? I hear 1.5 is a good goal
  • Well here it sits today:

061709.jpg
  • DasCoupe wrote: »
    Well here it sits today:

061709.jpg

It's good to see that every day, your VP$IP gets lower and your PFR gets higher!!

Good stuff.
  • Finished my goal today!

Very happy with how it ended up, increased my BR from $21 to $51.50, learned a ton about multi-tabling, as I was doing 16 tables comfortably near the end of the experiment.

Here is my final screenshot of Pokertracker with my 0.02/0.04 experiment:
    062309.jpg

I think I will move up to 0.05/0.10 now :)
  • good work
  • Good stuff!

Congratulations!

Drop down the number of tables a bit until you get used to the new stakes.

You should find the players play terrible at .05/.10. Just playing tight preflop will serve you well but also start to try to really focus on postflop play.

Todays lesson:

On the flop if the player on your right bets, Raise or fold... Especially if there are players behind to act. If there are many players to act *NEVER* call.
  • I agree with dropping the number of tables. You'll need some time in between hands to get reads and take notes on the new player pool you will be up against. Pokertracker+HUD is always nice to have, but typing in a few notes here and there on the players you encounter most often will be very valuable.
  • Any update?
  • BBC Z wrote: »
    Any update?

I like your system of one post every 4 years. Welcome back.
  • BBC Z wrote: »
    Any update?

g2 is looking for a rematch...^-^