Oh - Oh

Hit & Run > Feds Freeze Online Poker Accounts - Reason Magazine

This does not look good.

After all, how long will it take some bright scmuck at the DRA to start getting ideas?

Comments

• I've been following this one closely. The sites involved are already saying they have valid work arounds and nobody is going to lose any monies because of this stupid action, hell some are even giving an additional 10% for the inconvenience.

Although this could potentially be devasting to the industry, I honestly think its just some over eagar lawyer trying to make a name for himself and it will quickly be swept away with little impact to the industry.

Still, it would be to Obama's best interest to action the UIGEA situation all together.
  • there are no jobs in america

don't they understand this is the only way some people can make money
  • there are no jobs in america

don't they understand this is the only way some people can make money

dpotd
  • Milo wrote: »
    dpotd

I think, I won a little once, but but it was so long ago, I can't remember how much or when?
  • Yea, a lot of eCheck withdrawals have been on hold for quite some time. Unfortunate for the players involved.
  • i read a post by one of the FTP guys on 2p2 and he said that it was only one of there cashier processors was affected (they use many) and that they expect eChecks to be working again in a week or so.
  • good thing we in Canada as i got all 3 of my withdrawals in 2 days or less.:)

Graham wrote: »
    Yea, a lot of eCheck withdrawals have been on hold for quite some time. Unfortunate for the players involved.