Well...

Hey all

Since the NHL clearly hired Vince McMahon's writing team, we've got a game 7 this Friday to watch. I'm thinking Boston Pizza at the corner of Ottawa and Homer Watson! Who's interested?

Mark

Comments

• Will be at the game...enjoy! =)
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Will be at the game...enjoy! =)

Blatent brag! Have fun....
  • westside8 wrote: »
    Will be at the game...enjoy! =)

bring a sign.

CPF Roxors :)
  • Okay - slight correction then...

Who wants to come and join the "I hate 22 year old asian kids that have a better life than me" club? First meeting at BP on Friday

Mark
  • I'd go, but I will probably be assimilated by then. Hoist a pint for me and my car, Mark . . .
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Okay - slight correction then...

Who wants to come and join the "I hate 22 year old asian kids that have a better life than me" club? First meeting at BP on Friday

Mark

Who's the 22 y/o?
  • Boston Pizza is the best sports bar you can come up with?
  • moose wrote: »
    Boston Pizza is the best sports bar you can come up with?

It's one of the few places that will allow him to return. ;)
  • "Fishbowl Fridays".

'nuff said

Mark
  • Mark- I love you, but I can't stand BP. I know it's close to Mario's but the place just sucks. Terrible, overpriced food, shitty atmosphere, poor drink selection.

I'll offer up my place for the game on Friday. We can BBQ something, or get Pepi's. Also drink whatever we want and for much cheaper! Ok, I don't have a high def TV, but the big screen makes up for it.

Hell you can crash here too, if nobody wants to be the DD.

Just an option.
  • I think I'm kinda set on a bar atmosphere though...

I like watching "big games" in bars... I'm open to somewhere else (reasonably nearby). Near there is Montana's, and... umm... not much else

Mark
  • and who are you guys cheering for? Wings or Pens?
  • My team's the montreal canadiens...

But I've got a theory... I'll assign "Detroit" to chicken wings, and "Penguins" to pints... we'll see who I root more for.

Mark
  • Alright...

So they don't let you make reservations at BP on Fridays... so I'm going to show up at 7:00 and hope to get a seating area for about 6-10 people

Coming

Me
    Me +1
    Peteski
    Ineedanick
    Itsame
    Moose
  • DrTyore wrote: »
    Alright...
    So they don't let you make reservations at BP on Fridays... so I'm going to show up at 7:00 and hope to get a seating area for about 6-10 people

Try 4:30pm