Thursday June 4th, poker in Breslau/Kitchener area.

I will be taking over the Guelph poker game this Thursday, hosting it at my house in Breslau, which is just between Kitchener and Guelph. No Limit Holdem for $20 buy in and $5 bounty. $8000 in chips and 20 minute blinds. Max 20 people. Let me know if you can make it! Games usually last 2-3 hours, with a cash game afterwards if people are interested. 7:30pm start!

1. Jen
2. Chris
3. AJ
4. Mark P.
5. Keith
6. Adam
7. Timmeh
8. Brian
9. Moose
10. Walt's friend
11. Beanie
12. Kelly V.

Let me know if you are interested!

Comments

• Count me in Jen!
    Timmehhh
  • i dunno man..it's pretty far... we'll see! ;)

hey, i updated my phone number (read: goto a new one) it's now 519-841-4403....

and of course i'll be there! :)

hey tim, wanna car pool?
  • Hey Mark..bring your laptop ok?
  • About this carpooling?

Did you want me to drive your alkie asses?

Means when you are out early and have to wait for me to win, you'll have plenty of time to drink!
  • If you drive their asses, please remind mark to bring his laptop. k, see you thursday!
  • Wow, thanks Keith! (I assume that mine was one of the drunken asses to which you referred, hehe).
    Mark, do you want to pop over to my place so Keith only has to make one pick-up?
    Keith, I will PM you the address. I will assume 7pm pickup unless you say otherwise.
    Let the good times roll!
    Timmehh
  • I will bring the laptop for sure jen! As far as keiths offer I love it but as I will likely not be able to drive home from your place a pickup from my house would be appricated! But maybe I could get Nader to drop me at tims house. Oh wait!! I moved! I'm by the beer store by stone road mall. What do ypu think keith?
  • This game is open to anyone! Newbies welcome! I can PM you the address if interested, let me know.
  • Yeah I can swing by and grab you. Email me your address and directions.

Is Adam coming?
  • And 6:50 or so at Marks and then 7 at Timmeh's sounds about right.
  • awesome...we'll see you then! i'll email you tomorrow with directions
  • ship me directions please.
  • Sign me up please. I will need you to PM directions.
  • hey mark..can you call adam and see if he is coming? i see he hasn't posted and i was just assuming. we are at the stage of 1 or 2 tables. we can fit 11 around one table, but if he is coming, then we will need 2...
  • shit, i dont have his number off hand...timmeh?
  • Thanks. Good to meet the Guelph crew.
  • Thanks very much Jen. I hope I am invited back. Breslau is definitely easier to get to than Guelph.
  • Yes, thanks very much Jen. Great game.
    I did leave my LCBO bag in the kitchen if you would not mind setting it aside or bringing to next game:)
  • will do timmeh, but please remind me. Its a nice bag and goes nicely with the beer you left. hahahahah. see you next week.
  • are you hosting again next week jen?? hopefully we can let adam know!