the best place to buy facebook poker chips

the best place to buy is (NOT FROM A SPAMMER)

very fast and easy to use
very cheap with up to 50% extra on purchase
please take a look for a great deal if you are tired of small time poker

Comments

• Best place to buy Air... Loaded with pollen this time of year... today’s special laden with moisture. Breath in (by the hour) or take a can or jar home for the family (bring your own container) Gilford, Ontario. Call for details 555-1214
  • I will take my chances with the air. At least it is useful.

Has anyone actually played with that application? I did. Once. Got in a 10/20 game..about the 3rd hand got KK utg. raised to 300..got 6 callers. Closed the application. Game over.
  • I will take my chances with the air. At least it is useful.

Has anyone actually played with that application? I did. Once. Got in a 10/20 game..about the 3rd hand got KK utg. raised to 300..got 6 callers. Closed the application. Game over.

Hey I remember that! I was in the game, as well as 5 of my friends, we all had AA, weirdest thing ever!
  • Are you sure it wasn't your memory just replaying the hand over and over again? It happens at your age ya know....
  • screenman wrote: »
    Best place to buy Air... Loaded with pollen this time of year... today’s special laden with moisture. Breath in (by the hour) or take a can or jar home for the family (bring your own container) Gilford, Ontario. Call for details 555-1214

What is your best price for 12 liters? Do you take trade ins? Do you have financing?
  • Are you sure it wasn't your memory just replaying the hand over and over again? It happens at your age ya know....
    oh shit,,, maybe you're right.. and by the way, didn't I plan on banning you? Not sure, help an old fella out ok...
  • compuease wrote: »
    oh shit,,, maybe you're right.. and by the way, didn't I plan on banning you? Not sure, help an old fella out ok...

lol..I think you were talking about that Graham guy you were going to ban.. eat more fibre..makes ya regular. :P
  • hahaha facebook poker is what got me into poker... then learned how horrible the play is on facebook... I still play it off and on for shits and giggles, once you realize how horribly bad the play is its EASY to win... patience... people will call with ANYTHING so make sure you can win!