Heart Attack Grill... awsome restaurant

This restaurant looks amazing (unfortunately it is in Chandler, Arizona)! While other restaurants are trying to go healthier they decided to say screw it and bring on the fat...

HEART ATTACK GRILL DIET CENTER

Comments

• How do I find out if a franchise oppurtunity exists??

I WANT IN!!
  • Hahaaha... the closest thing to that around here is Dangerous Dan's...

Dangerous Dan's Diner - Home of Toronto's Best Burger

They have this badboy:

coronaryburger.jpg
  • Compared to the Quad Bypass Burger, that's just an appetizer.

I'm serious...I think launching a franchise locally would be very good. Just need to find the nurses to assist.
  • STR82ACE wrote: »
    Compared to the Quad Bypass Burger, that's just an appetizer.

I'm serious...I think launching a franchise locally would be very good. Just need to find the nurses to assist.

NurseCPRNurse.jpg

Nurse.jpg

nurse13.jpg
  • Interviews begin tomorrow afternoon :)
    Just need to find the nurses to assist.

If you need help with this / the interview process, I would be glad to help. :)
  • Graham wrote: »
    If you need help with this / the interview process, I would be glad to help. :)

Thanks Graham...but as fellow entrenpenuer, you must realize the need for a new business manager to do things himself.:biggrin:
  • As confident as I am in your ability to "take care of things yourself", AJ, that still leaves the applicants available for Graham and I to vet, right?
  • I thought I heard that the place got shut down??? Anyone know if it still exists? If so....

Road trip anyone?? For the burgers of course.
  • Om nom nom!
    How do I find out if a franchise oppurtunity exists??

I WANT IN!!

You'll have at least one loyal customer!

n684420323_4735226_9479.jpg
  • JohnnieH wrote: »
    You'll have at least one loyal customer!

Aw that's nothing, Mario ate his upsized. I was there as witness,, awesome.. I ate an order of fries, small....
  • johnnieh wrote: »
    you'll have at least one loyal customer!

that burger looks absolutely amazing!
  • I can top all of you. Wall of Fame, Cheers in Boston. Ate the Norm Burger, with all the fries, not a crumb left. Hang on, lemme find the link, assuming it's still on their website... here we go. December 15,2002 last name on the list :D

Cheers Boston