atlantic city trip

i'm heading out to atlantic city tomorrow for about a week. the girlfriend will be shopping a lot so that will leave me with a decent amount of poker playing time. i'm planning on sitting at mostly the $1-$2 NL tables, and i'll probably try to play in at least a couple lower level buy-in tournaments.

i'll try to write up a trip report while i'm there. if any forumers are out that way, feel free to give me a shout ;)

Comments

• Showboat for lower buyin tournaments fwiw and check here....

Atlantic City Poker Guide
  • thanks for that site (again ;). it's very helpful. i was already running through the structures for the tournaments out there. here's what i have so far:

Tropicana
    11:15am; 7:15pm
    $40+$12 buy-in
    $10,000 tournament chips
    Skill Level 4
    Patience Factor 6.3

Harrah’s
    1:15pm; 8:15pm
    $68+$12
    Skill Level 5
    Patience Factor 8.47

Showboat
    11am; 2pm; 7pm
    $53+$12 (10K chips); $105+$20 (15K chips)
    Skill Level 4
    Patience Factor 6.91

Borgata
    11am; 7pm
    $100+$20
    Skill Level 4
    Patience Factor 7.17

Trump Taj Daily
    12:15pm; 7:15pm
    $50+$15
    Skill Level 4
    Patience Factor 6.58

Bally’s
    1pm; 7pm
    $40+$10 (10K chips); $100+$20 (15K chips)
    Skill Level 4
    Patience Factor 6.3

i'll definitely be playing a couple of these i'm thinking.
  • Have a look at this thread I created and scooter's response. I found it extremely helpfull.....and accurate. Have fun, it's a cool place and the boardwalk should be a lot better then when I was there in March...

Atlantic City Poker Guide Forum - Sunday 7pm tournament
  • compuease wrote: »
    Have a look at this thread I created and scooter's response. I found it extremely helpfull.....and accurate. Have fun, it's a cool place and the boardwalk should be a lot better then when I was there in March...

Atlantic City Poker Guide Forum - Sunday 7pm tournament

thanks for the link. that was a great simple breakdown of the lower level tournies out there. great stuff :)