FTP $100 Freerolls

I enjoy playing these, the maximum amount of players is usually 2700.

I recently played on with 2,417 players, and I finished 144th place, my best run ever!

Comments

• I came 68th in a Canada specific one as my best finish in one.

I won entry into the $5000 ftp academy tournament for this sunday through the freerolls. As of right now theres about 900 registered and it pays 360 spots, $7.50 for 180-360, and First prize is $581. I like my odds on this one, especially since it was auto registered last week so there will be a lot of people who wont be online for it.
  • I'll just post this here so I'm not wasting space by making topics about every single type of tournament.

I played a tournament out of 6000 and the top 200 won entry to the Daily Dollar tournament. I won entry, and 8,298 registered in it. I finished 354th, winning $4.20, my first cash.
  • Leaf wrote: »
    I'll just post this here so I'm not wasting space by making topics about every single type of tournament.

I played a tournament out of 6000 and the top 200 won entry to the Daily Dollar tournament. I won entry, and 8,298 registered in it. I finished 354th, winning $4.20, my first cash.
    Well congrats, build it up, turn pro, make millions... lol... Hopefully we can say we knew ya when... It's nice to be able to say you built a bankroll from nothing... I didn't do it from quite from nothing, but only ever deposited $50. originally and built from there.
  • Just won $7.50 on full tilt in the academy freeroll finals thing. Lost a couple big hands, pushed with AQ pf and got called by AA. Too bad, I wanted more :D