Long Weekend... whats your plan?

The long weekend is here, but it looks like it isn't going to be the greatest of weather. Anyone doing anything exciting?

Comments

• Spent today cleaning the deck. Monday I plan to spend my hangover reorganizing my shed. In between . . . simple: BEER.
  • Not me. House warming party w/ some friends, inside housework, maybe experiment in the kitchen, and watch sports with the baby.

What about you Graham?
  • I kinda want to go somewhere, but as usual I leave things so last minute. Probably gonna just end up staying in the city doing nothing exciting. Hence the post so I can live vicariously through the interesting responses ;) I might end up trying to get in a round of golf though... fingers crossed.
  • Graham wrote: »
    I kinda want to go somewhere, but as usual I leave things so last minute. Probably gonna just end up staying in the city doing nothing exciting. Hence the post so I can live vicariously through the interesting responses ;) I might end up trying to get in a round of golf though... fingers crossed.

How about a nice drive up to Bellwood for the OPL's WSOP tune up tournament to tomorrow?
  • compuease wrote: »
    How about a nice drive up to Bellwood for the OPL's WSOP tune up tournament to tomorrow?

I don't have a car :( + Where is Bellwood?
  • If you have a license you can rent one for the day. Just saying . . .
    I don't have a car :( + Where is Bellwood?

No car? Is that legal in Canada? Bellwood here, about 25min north of Milton.
    Map of George Street Fergus, ON CA by MapQuest
  • kids broke the ride-on mower...looks like i'll be doing yard work by hand dammit!! Ever mow a few acres with a push mower....it sucks!! LOL I don't drink, but think i might take up the sport after this weekend LOL
  • Wife's niece is in town, so they'll be hanging out this weekend. I work weekends, so that's no fun. Monday is a paid day off though, so Wonderland here I come!

Graham, you're welcome to join us if ya want. :D We can squish one more in the back seat.

I'd say good luck if you want to rent a car but you'd need more luck than a one out gutshot straight flush on the river to get a car this weekend without having reserved at least three weeks ago.
  • Sounds great, I reserved a seat with the organizer. What time are you picking up me and Graham in your limousine? ;)
    compuease wrote: »
  • FTOPS and probably Sunday majors on Sunday. (obv)

Weddings on Saturday.
  • Let's see. Working painting today...Sunday working drywalling at an old farmhouse hoping the three dogs the size of timberwolves don't eat me while staving off the customer who's an elderly woman who constantly approaches me with stories of "This generation blah blah blah", Monday painting ceilings while trying not to get ceiling paint on navy blue walls.....shoot me.
  • BlondeFish wrote: »
    Sounds great, I reserved a seat with the organizer. What time are you picking up me and Graham in your limousine? ;)
    Leaving in 15 min, see you there.... Hope I don't deal you too bad a beat.... Big Bob is also going.... If he's calling or betting, get out!
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    Wife's niece is in town, so they'll be hanging out this weekend. I work weekends, so that's no fun. Monday is a paid day off though, so Wonderland here I come!

Graham, you're welcome to join us if ya want. :D We can squish one more in the back seat.

I'd say good luck if you want to rent a car but you'd need more luck than a one out gutshot straight flush on the river to get a car this weekend without having reserved at least three weeks ago.

Thanks a lot for the offer but I ended up having a late one last night and am still trying to recover.
  • I'm playing free paintball in Cayuga.
    Thanks a lot for the offer but I ended up having a late one last night and am still trying to recover.

Well we aren't going until Monday, so the offer is still on the table if you change your mind. :)
  • went to Ottawa Friday night; played some 2/5 in Hull (up $300 in two hours); tour the relatives downtown Sunday and chill in the backyard on Monday.