Vegas May 21 - June 3'ish

Heading down to Vegas for the above time period. Booked @ Alexis Park Resort (accross from Hardrock).

If any fellow forumer's will be down during that time period, PM me if you want to meet up.

Only one tourney I have written in ink.....May 29th 2pm @ Binions for $150 PLO tourney. Will probably play either the $1000 WSOP, or the $1500 PLO on June 1st I think.

Comments

• I'll be there the 29th-1st at MGM... not sure of plans yet though. That $150 PLO game sounds nice but I think I land at 11am so it might be tight.
  • nothing definate yet but thinking of May 31 to June 4 or 5, harrahs likes to comp me rooms right now at certain hotels so will probably stay at ballys or flamingos. Only thing stopping me right now is this damn work thing.
    If I go I plan on playing in The Deepstack at Venetian or The Megastack at Caesars, and staying away from The WSOP until event #51 on June 27th
  • I have a 4 nights of free room offer right now, but it's only for a couple of dumpy places (IP for one) during that time which I would like to go. Debating between going down to Pittsburgh for game 5 of the series, or come down and play the $1K and spend the weekend partying.
  • July 1 to July 8 I will be at the Orlean's. Main purpose is work with Ticket Holdem but plan to look up some satelites, for sure some NL tables.
  • I don't play table games, but I finally got some free offers from Harrah's - two free nights in Las Vegas in June or one free night + free $20 at Caesars Windsor until June 12. I now have to find an excuse to take a gamboooling trip! >:D
    westside8 wrote: »
    I have a 4 nights of free room offer right now
  • hotel is booked at Flamingo from May 27 to June 2
    I will probably play the events that I can at Caesars Mega Stack and Venetian Deep Stack.
    I will will check out The WSOP but won't play any events untl I go back June 26 to July 3.
    Now I just have to book a flight best I can find is out of Buffalo for $295 CDN
  • Don't know if Westjet has anything left but I got $401 cdn return.