Kristy_Sea.

I may be bias.
I may be a CPF part timer.
I may be an asshole.
I may be an idiot.
I may be abrasive, rude and immature.
I may be a fish.

BUT...
Regardless of what you think of me personally, I think we can all agree that the majority of us:

MISS KRISTY_SEA

Please come back Kristy, with you gone, my productivity has gone up at work and my need for interesting/useless/awesome forum content has me jonesin' so hard for a Kristy post that I have resorted to talking to strangers about things like:

Their favorite type of areola?

Their most pleasurable way to masturbate?

If there were only men around a poker game a women won, would it still count?

Is Bert and Ernie gay?

If they were gay would they prefer oral from Bert because of the mustache or Ernie's more clean shaven approach?

Lastly, I asked a vegetarian the best way to cook roast beef....

Kristy, I am lost without you. I'm sure other agree, please return!

Comments

• Save it for eHarmony, Josh . . .
  • I tried...
  • nut hugger
  • I miss her like blue balls.... glad to see that there seems to be some actual poker discussion on this forum again. Is it a coincidence, I think not. She made her bed.
  • just read a article and her name came up about multi accounts on full tilt and winning a ftops event
  • philliivey wrote: »
    just read a article and her name came up about multi accounts on full tilt and winning a ftops event

Sorel Mizzi.

Back to topic.
    just read a article and her name came up about multi accounts on full tilt and winning a ftops event

LOL. Where did you read this? The Smithsonian?
  • pokerJAH wrote: »
    I miss her like blue balls.... glad to see that there seems to be some actual poker discussion on this forum again. Is it a coincidence, I think not. She made her bed.

WTF are you talking about? Life Tilt and OT have been virtually dead.

I understand that it must be appealing to you to have one less person pwning you on a regular basis, but don't make shit up.

And I doubt poker strategy chat has increased in the other sections, but I wouldn't know for sure because I never read the other sections...
  • LOL at the stupidity of 2 people in this thread

that is all
  • haddon wrote: »
    And I doubt poker strategy chat has increased in the other sections, but I wouldn't know for sure because I never read the other sections...

enough said.

they can pwn all they want, its actually done wonders for my bankroll. I probably owe the KC posse a BIG THANK YOU because some of their feedback has help my game tremendously. 10 out of 11 positive sessions since the Vegas post.
    LOL at the stupidity of 2 people in this thread

that is all

Flashback

I believe there was a case of someone winning a ftops even using her account. Never did hear of a resolution for it.
  • What I read was that Sorel "Imper1um" Mizzi played under that account:
    "A representative from Full Tilt contacted Card Player directly to acknowledge that the site has attributed the win to Mizzi and that the kristy_sea account has been permanently closed."

Mizzi later admitted to cheating in the FTP $1 million guaranteed tournament in October 2007. He was also banned by PokerStars.
    AcidJoe wrote: »
    I believe there was a case of someone winning a ftops even using her account. Never did hear of a resolution for it.
  • I don't think the strategy section has picked up any...lol..I signed up at two plus two because this place is a morgue.

While I don't condone Kristy picking on someones insecurities, this whole thing is a joke.