4X Shootout Freeroll for seat at WSOP ME

Has anyone tried these? They are every hour on the hour under the Tourney/Regional tab for P*. It's 10000 people, make the final table and you get a seat to the next tourney: winner take all freeroll for a seat at the ME. Blinds go up slow enough that you can be patient and play real tourney poker. Currently playing right now. Won my first table. Waiting for the 2nd table to start. Should probably happen in around 10-20 minutes.

Comments

• Yeah, I must have clicked the wrong button and put this in B&M instead of Online Poker. If anyone gets the chance and can switch it to the right spot that'd be swell :)
  • Moved as per OP
  • Thanks comp!
  • And what a fucking surprise. Won my first table and spent TWO HOURS waiting for the next level. Get AQ off in SB, blinds 25/50. Guy in mp limps in, btn makes it 200 but had been raising every hand. I push, looking to isolate. Limper calls, btn calls. Btn had AK, so oops on my part. The limper has 8d10d. I suck out my Q on the flop and am about to type "bad beat" into the chat window when the limper sucks out the fucking inside straight draw on the turn and busts us both out. What fucking bs. (NOTE: no, I'm not one of the 'online poker is rigged' crowd. Just pissed off.)
  • Cerberus wrote: »
    (NOTE: no, I'm not one of the 'online poker is rigged' crowd. Just pissed off.)

Oh no, it really is rigged (well that thought is what keeps my Donk playing ability from destroying my sense of self worth....... :)

Actually getting a bit better now. In the miniFTOP #17 tonight so hopefully that works out well.
  • Played one last night. Made it to HU on 1st table with a 3:1 chip lead. Ended up busting because (I'm a donkey) I mean I was tired and bored ;)