Markham poker ACTION PACKED 2-5 NL

Incredibly action-packed 2-5 NL game every Saturday. Interested in shooting some power poker? Let me know. run professionally.

receive the best comp ever in the city!
FREE great menu to order from, great drinks, non-smoking and smoking possible. (Free smokes too icon_razz.gif)

WARNING: ACTION-PACKED
txt :647-838-6666

Comments

• Poker King wrote: »
    Incredibly action-packed 2-5 NL game every Saturday. Interested in shooting some power poker? Let me know. run professionally.

FREE great menu to order from, great drinks, non-smoking and smoking possible. (Free smokes too icon_razz.gif)

come !!!!!!!!!
  • Markham poker ACTION PACKED 2-5 NL

• Markham poker ACTION PACKED 2-5 NL

• Interesting that nobody else ever responds to this thread. Hmm.
  • I've been here before, its not bad, just too much smoking last time. But perfectly legit
  • Ah that sucks.....can't play in a smoke filled room....
  • Ah that sucks.....can't play in a smoke filled room....

if you like near the 404, Dynasty is decent and apparently they have moved the smoking to a separate area now; only 2/5 and 7 days a week now (with a $200 freeroll each night)
  • is this game still running? tried calling the # but no answer.