A Good Experience with Fallsview Customer Service

I know on here people love to complain about FV, so I thought I'd share a good experience.

Saturday, I called at 7 pm to get on the wait list. I got there at 8, & was told there are about 40 something people ahead of you. I figured it'd take a while, so I went to eat at the buffet (regret, regret). I came back, & still didn't see my name anywhere, so I asked them how far down the list I was. A lady by the name of Amy told me that unfortunately, she could not find my name anywhere.

I explained to her calmly & nicely that I had called ahead at 7, & since there were so many people ahead of me at 8 pm, that I decided to go eat. Politely she apologized to me, & said she would put me at the top of the list & I was immediately seated (had to go get chips though). I honestly did not expect to get seated right away, as I know that many other staff at FV would've likely just said there was nothing they could do about it & put me at the bottom of the list.

That is customer service, & for that, I am thankful I talked to Amy & not another member of the staff (whom I may not have been so fortunate with).

Comments

• Another option is to ask for a pager. So just when my ordered meal finally arrives, the page goes off! ;)
  • Cool, so just show up next time and use that story -- no wait list ever.
  • I have played at FV a lot and have only good experiences with the staff in the poker room. Some of the patrons on the other hand are a different story...