Joan Rivers America's Role Model

Donald Trump just crowned Americas Role Model for business. Is that telling or what?

Comments

• Yes, Joan Rivers was chosen over Annie Duke on Celebrity Apprentice. He called Joan a role model for this country.
  • There was even more of that tonight. More clips of this women to come I am sure.
  • That was so sick last nite. Joan talkin about honesty and integrity..what a joke. And calling Annie a liar for repeating what she was told by the event planning company. Just one more thing to add to the list that will make the Rivers pair look even more rediculous then they already do. Despite Annie only winning 2 of the 5 criteria in last nights challenge, she was the over-all winner for the entire show and should have got "hired". I think the only reason Trump chose Joan was so there was no freak-out temper tantrum on live T.V by the Rivers duo. LMAO
    It was definetly an entertaining show to watch.
  • LOL. Annie Duke is a confirmed douche bag. At least Joan Rivers has some style.
  • Cadi's got an Oedipus complex
    Cadi's got an Oedipus complex
    Cadi's got an Oedipus complex
    Yeh man Rivers is hot and so nice.
  • Just cause I banged you mom does not mean I want to bang my own.
  • Hmmm, thanks guys. Just got home from ripping down walls for the day. Hungry for dinner....

Now all I can taste is the bile rising in the back of my throat.

Joan Rivers does not have any style whatsoever, and now she's so hideously disfigured from some (or many) plastic surgeon(s) who should be removed from practice for not having the guts to tell a client when to say when...
  • I totally agree that Joan won because Trump didn't want a tirade on live TV. What a joke.

Annie raised 3 times the money in that last task alone. And when they said more celebrities came to Joan's event, did they mean all the trannies? Because, I don't call them celebrities.

Joan says she never fired anyone in all her years of being in business. Bullsheeeeeeit!