Free poker money at Everest Poker

For anyone looking to start a bankroll from 0 Everest poker has freeroll sitngos. I did this 2 years ago and made enough to move around to other sites.

Comments

• Graham wrote: »

Is it one of those deposit 150 get 150 free and then you have to unlock it, or is it, sign up and play 150 and any profit you make you keep??
  • Is it one of those deposit 150 get 150 free and then you have to unlock it, or is it, sign up and play 150 and any profit you make you keep??

AT VC poker (in the link) THey give you $10 completely free for signing up and using that code. I did it. Then if you get 1500 AP's (action points, basically a rakeback equivalent) you get an additional $25 free. Right now im just grinding the 2NL cash tables to get the action points required.

It is completely free and legit.
  • biilly wrote: »
    they give you $10 completely free for signing up and using that code. I did it. Then if you get 1500 ap's (action points, basically a rakeback equivalent) you get an additional $25 free. Right now im just grinding the 2nl cash tables to get the action points required.

It is completely free and legit.

expired
  • just Realized that. Just signed up for this CDpoker, passed the quiz in two minutes, signed up and downloaded everything, got a call withing 5 minutes, and just verified everything. Easiest $ 50+ IMO. Assuming I take advantage of the entire bonuses at VC and CD its a free $185 bankroll. Not bad at all.
  • Thanks Graham!!!