Cash game in london ontario

Hello, I am interested in hosting or joining a nl cash game in London. No rake is key. Low stakes, anywhere from .10/.25 - $1/$2 blinds. I have tried this a few times in the past with a little interest but no success. I know a few local players as well but all the clubs here charge ridic. rake ($15-$20 a pot).

Comments

• Meistro wrote: »
    Hello, I am interested in hosting or joining a nl cash game in London. No rake is key. Low stakes, anywhere from .10/.25 - $1/$2 blinds. I have tried this a few times in the past with a little interest but no success. I know a few local players as well but all the clubs here charge ridic. rake ($15-$20 a pot).

The rakes are seriously sick in london. I have been told of a game where they rake 10% of the pot regardless of how big the pot is. $500 pot, $50 rake...FOR ONE FRICKIN HAND...is that sick or what.

Anyhow, I help run a 1/1 nl, $100 max buy in, NO rake game. It runs about once a month and has amazing action. We run the game on a saturday afternoon, noon until 6ish and have yet to have less than 3K on the table when the game ends. Definitely not a game for those afraid of action.

Message me for details...
  • nice! that sounds pretty dope, I have messaged you, and anyone who knows of any other games in this city, I would love to hear from you
  • Hey Im starting to host a .25 .50 (maybe .50- 1 if more interest) cent no rake game every other saturday. 10 people max. very casual and good games. big screen HD TV right there. buy in 30-60 bucks. NL hold em.

north/central london. Let me know if anyone is interested in london. Like to get some consistent people for every other saturday. some of the players are my good friends. some mid twenties, other late 40's but all nice people. just need to fill an extra chair or two

thanks
  • Picture from last night!
    20120128_004459.jpg
  • Next night I am hosting... Feb 11th. Anyone who wants in PM me please.