Pokerstars Problems

Anyone else having trouble with Stars tonight. Directs me to download new software, but stalls out when downloading?

Comments

• Was just playing... no problems for me. There was an update today, but that was earlier around 2pm ish.
  • Me too. It stalls for me
  • Same here.
    Open the Poker stars folder and run pokerstars from the exe
  • I'm in but the lobby is not updating. I click on a sng that has 3 registered and it's full and already running. WTF?
  • I was on and had

AA 3x and KK 2x in the same 45 man and they held.
    Got HU with a big fish ftw

Now I cannot get back on :(
  • Yeah - the site is all locked up. Tournies are paused. Cancellations probably coming. :( Announcement from Stars:

Administrator: All tournament play has been paused while we investigate the problem currently affecting the site. We apologize for any inconvenience caused, and will resolve the issue as quickly as we can. Thank you for your patience.
  • I did get on but no tournies are running and there are no steps to play.
  • 1hr45mn and a tech problem later and I'm $$rich$$, bitches! :)

---

PokerStars Tournament #160529644, No Limit Hold'em
    Buy-In: $2.00/$0.20
    1980 players
    $40.00 added to the prize pool by PokerStars
    Total Prize Pool: $4000.00
    Tournament started 2009/05/04 20:15:00 ET

Dear [LanterneRouge],

Tournament #160529644 has been cancelled due to technical reasons.

When a tournament is cancelled before players are in the money, we refund each player their tournament fee, and then divide up the prize pool based on the following formula:

- 50% of the award pool distributed evenly between remaining players
    - 50% of the award pool distributed proportionally according to the chip count

At the time of cancellation there were 710 players remaining, and your chip count was 3,660.00. Total chips in play were 5,940,000.00.

Prize pool to be divided equally: $4,000.00 / 2 = $2,000.00
    Prize pool to be divided based on chip count: $4,000.00 / 2 = $2,000.00

Your share in money equally divided: $2,000.00 / 710 = $2.81
    Your share based on chip count: $2,000.00 * (3,660.00 / 5,940,000.00) = $1.23
    Your entry fee refunded: $0.20
    Total money refunded to your account: $4.25

We apologize for the inconvenience.

The PokerStars Team
  • Can't even connect now... looks like they are down.

Edit... on now... time to look for overlay tourneys... only 27k people on the site :)
  • Graham wrote: »
    Can't even connect now... looks like they are down.

Edit... on now... time to look for overlay tourneys... only 27k people on the site :)

Gave up last night...find any good overlays?
  • T8urmoney wrote: »
    Gave up last night...find any good overlays?

No.. unfortunately... only thing I found was a $2 or $100 (2x Chance) with a small overlay, but didn't want to stay up till 5am playing.