10k FPPs for $160 May Special on Pokerstars

Just saw in the FPP store that you can exchange 10k FPPs for $160 if you are a silver star. Of course I am only broze right now and have just over that many FPPs, but I think this is one of the better things you can exchage your FPPs for. It is $160 in cash instantly.

Comments

• If you have 20fpps left over, you can also play this tourney with a $1000 prize pool (not bad):
  • meh I'd rather blow it on the Turbo Takedown. Min cash is $90 and 10k buys you 2 entries.
  • moose wrote: »
    meh I'd rather blow it on the Turbo Takedown. Min cash is $90 and 10k buys you 2 entries.

+1: I've played the TT about 3-4 times and have never not cashed!
  • It's the best cash deal they have ever offered silver/gold VIP's and is a great value. I usually wait and cash 15k for a Future shop GC but not this time...$160 bucks is too good to pass up.The turbo takedown is great if you cash but usually 60% or more of entrants don't,so it's still a risk.
    The deal they are offering UK members is just mindblowing.I wish I lived in jolly old england...but just for a month lol

PokerStars.com – UK May VIP Special Offer
  • Stars has instant cash bonuses up to $184/month in the VIP store for May and June. These are exchanged at $0.016/FPP which is the best rate. I just did mine and they are released immediately with no clearing requirements.

No comment on the staggering UK promotion. Hopefully they will do something for Canada.

From PokerStars.com – UK May VIP Special Offer

“As part of the UK May VIP Special Offer we are also adding cash credits to the VIP Store so that players can gain immediate reward. Players may trade Frequent Player Points (FPP credits) for cash during the months of May and June. And remember, thanks to the VIP status upgrade, you’ll experience the store at your new level. You must be at least a SilverStar VIP to access the VIP Store.

Please note that players may only redeem one of each type of cash bonus during the month, so the maximum amount that can be redeemed is $184 ($8 + $16 + $160)”